Deja Vu...

Recently I have been having a lot of deja vu. Everytime i go to the college and I hear something, I feel as if I've heard it all before. Or when I see someone, I feel as if I already met him or her before. Sometimes when I look at myself in the mirror I feel as if I have done this before and why am I doing it again..? Am i going crazy? Does anyone else have these experiances?..Well, I know it happens sometimes..but in my case, its not sometimes, many times...

Deja Vu is the experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously or an individual feels as though an event has already happened or has repeated itself..You feel as if you are dreaming in the broad day light with your eyes open..Sometimes its really confusing..In my case, I even say hi to the person whom I think I have met before..hahaha..can you imagine how embarrasing that could be..?..Ughh...

It happens to me and it has probably happened to you. It is sudden and fleeting, leaving as unexpectedly as it came. While the experience is striking in its clarity and detail, it is difficult to recapture... Generally, it is left unexplained and is described in a vague sense, often simply as, "Wow, I just got the strangest deja vu." And, today, I thought, I was having a deja vu again, when my students hand me their homeworks..I said, you have submitted it to me last week..They looked at me with eyes wide opened,and some couldn't hold their happiness and said..Yes sir, we did..Then I realized..I haven't received any of them yet...arghhhh...

hehe..I have something in my mind..What if, I have Deja Vu, like I've seen the Jackpot's winning numbers..emmmm..That would be the best deja vu ever...I wish...Alright..I'll leave you with whatever it is..I hope, I won't be experiencing any weird deja vu in anytime soon..hah..as if I can tell when it will come..hehe..
Good night everybody..

0 comments:

Post a Comment