SHOCKING.........

I received an email from my boss 3 days ago, but I don't even bother to check it out because the title is "PIZZA HUT"..Let me be frank with u guys..I'm not crazy about Pizza like some people do..I don't know why some people are so into pizza..any kind of pizza..U just name it..I can actually count how many times I went and have something to eat at any pizza outlet..4 times..Well, anyway, I wont tell you how much I dislike pizza here, its what I found out after reading the e-mail..

Okay this is how the story goes..

A friend..(lets call her Siti)..She went to have her lunch with her few other friends at Pizza Hut..after they have their meals, time to pay Siti realized something which is a little bit odd on the bill. Well, usually a bill will contain few columns such as : Number of Person, menu ordered, and the bill number..But, there's something unusual with the bill..on the right top column of the bill there's a column "RACE"..and Siti's bill was marked as '0' assuming that it means.."Malay". Her friend which is from Sri Lankan (an Indian) marked as "I"..Apparently, Siti was not being imposed any service charge or government tax but her friend has to pay service charge and government tax.. Siti managed to peeped on to some other bills which were on the table, and she found out that for Chinese, it will be labeled as "c", and they too have to pay the service charge and government tax..

I was like...What the F**k? of all the places..Pizza Hut is imposing the price based on race? This is absurd..and totally unacceptable..Well my dear friends..if you are a pizza hut fan..Please confirm if this is true..coz, I will never set foot on any pizza's place ever again..huhu..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If this is true then, something needs to be done..kalau nda pun kita BOIKOT la ramai2 jan pi makan di PIZZA HUT lagi........

2 comments:

  1. Justin Gildarts Joe said...
     

    not surprising...lama da ba crita ni mesh...bru ko tau...? hehehe...sakit banar ka tu buat tats? mcm kecut pla aku mo buat...ahaks..

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    oo ya ka..ish sa nda tau pun oo..maklum la jarang2 baca newspaper..hehehe..eh, nda sakit la..buli tahan juga tu..mcm kana gigit semut kici ja..hehehe

Post a Comment