Sakit perut ku....

This is not morning sickness, men don't get morning sickness aight..hehe..But, it is excruciating, and damn God knows how terrible it is..I woke up at 4.30 with a sudden urge to go to the toilet..I thought it was an one off thingy, but then..It didn't go away, I mean the pain..then, I thouhgt, I could stand it, its nothing..Ughh..I guessed wrong..It made me awake till morning..the cramping and the ache getting worse and worse, I could hardly stand and walk..It feels having those terribly venomous spines embedded in the lining of my stomach..Whatever it is, its not making me comfortable, and its not a funny thing...

I think I'm having a medical emergency..Quick..Someone please call the ambulance..I'm having such a terrible stomach ache..and Oh noooo...look...look at my toungue, it has turned black..surely I'm dying and my puppies can't do anything about it..hehehe..I'm such a drama king sometimes..hehehe..How'd the hell do I know my tongue has turned black..hehehe..Don't even know where do I get the idea..Anyway, it is just a mere stomach ache, and I have gone to the doctor this morning, take the prescribed medicines, and try to sleep it off..When I woke up, the pain has somehow reduced..thats why la, now I'm blogging..hehehhe..and it feels so good to be at home..Thanks for the MC Doc..Now I know, what my puppies do when no one is at home..They fight, they sleep, they bark (a lot), they bite the cushions, and they watch tv..nay'..They don't watch tv..hehehe..I think I should leave the TV on, so that they will have some entertainment..I know..they are bored..

I should be going off now..Need to get something to eat..I guess, now I can bear the little pain i have inside..Adios amigos...

0 comments:

Post a Comment