the Graduation...

Photobucket

I was once a student, and I know how exactly my students felt yesterday when they received thier scrolls..It occurred to me when I finally graduated last time..The long and endless studies seemed to have evaporated and vanished in the haze..The day that I have been waiting for has finally came, and I was overwhelmed with joy..NOt because the "Game's over"..but, I was relieved, at least, all the hard work and endless nights of studying have been all paid for..

Photobucket

These were some of the graduating students of ATI yesterday..Somehow, I felt a bit proud..Deep in my heart, I said..these are my products..I hope, they will continue to strived and excell in their life..Ughkk..Emm, sound like a good teacher's talks..hehehe..Hey, I'm not bad, alright..I think, I'm doing well in teaching, eventhough this is not my dream job..

Photobucket

Happy faces..Some of them said, thank God, it has finally come to the end..What?? To the end of what? Learning?..Hey brother, you are wrong..Learning is a continuous process, this is only a stepping stone for you to achieve higher education levels..DOn't stop yet..(Yeah, I'm reminding myself..)

Photobucket
Then after that, the photography sessions..ughh..I could hardly stand being pulled here and there..talampau ramai yg mau bergambar ni..Leks la, susah mau bagi kasih sayang sama rata ni dalam masa2 camni..hehehehe..kidding...

Photobucket

and...this is also our time (lecturers) to showcase our best attitudes and attires..hemm...model wannabes..hehehe..Lek la ba kan..kami pun mau begaya juga skali skala..

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. GuRaNgAk said...
     

    Hey bro, you sounds so the 'beliau²' la with all those advices & those 'down to memory lane' flashbacks hahaha.. anyway, u r one great teacher no worry (insulting la dia bilang tu..).

    On the 'model wannabe' thingy..ermm, u looks like one (pic 1 referred..only ah :D). Bah, puji²an kama tu.. Thanks 4 the compliments bilang capat.. plus, jan lupa blanja makan. Berabis sdh sia 'kipas' ni hahahahaha... :

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    thanks for the compliments la sa bilang kalau begitu..hahahaha...deiiii

Post a Comment