Photographer in the Making.....

If you don't already know..I love to take pictures..I take pictures of anything and everything..and even pictures of myself..haha..I'm such a camera whore..really..I take pictures of myself when I got stuck in the traffic jam, not that I am vain..but, hey..What else can u do when u in that situation?? I feel like screaming..but, that would be a waste of my husky voice..Ughhh..forget about the husky voice..stick to the cam whoring..aight..!! and I take pics of myself when I was about to go to sleep..How can that not be crazy enough..At least, it's a healthy hobby..hehehe...

I'm sure most of u, if not all have done this before..I mean, taking pics of yourself..hehe..you're such a cam whore too hah..cam whores are usually identified by the missing forearm, a side effect of holding a camera and pointing it at yourself..now, do you have alot of those kind of pics??..hehe..You don't have to tell me, coz I already know...

I've started taking pictures of everything by using my HP's camera..and U know, the outcome from the 2 megapix camera on ur HP..It's not that it is not good..but, just put it this way..It is not satisfying..I just love taking pictures..and the sad thing is, I don't even have my own camera..Ughh..that's pathetic..but thanks to Jr for letting me to use his camera anytime..thanks aa pok..To the person who have invented digital camera..You're genius..One main advantage of digital photography is that, you can see the results immediately. You can also delete a shot that you do not like immediately , making room for more pictures on your memory card. It is very convenient to be able to take a picture and then take a look at your screen to see how the picture turned out..

Well, actually I was being inspired to the world of photography by Jr..recently he bought a new SLR camera..A Canon EOS350..whatever it is..I don't even know which camera is good and which one is not..but, since I was introduced to this SLR camera, i think, all the other cameras look obsolete..hehehe..It is so much better than any of the cameras I have ever used before..(Yeah right..as if I have used hundreds of them before)..but seriously, it makes everyhting you snapped looks really nice..what else can I say..I'm being even motivated to be a photographer..hehehe..One of these days, I would and must have my own SLR camera..(bila la mau kena Jackpot ni..?hehehe)

These are some of the not so nice pics taken by an amateur photographer..(wait la, once I'm good already..you see la..)

Photobucket
Pok..nda perlu touch up pun..hehehe..

Photobucket
o yess..I love taking candid pics like this..Model..En.Gur and En.Gidong..Pura2 busy kunun tu..

Photobucket
Leo, Tasha and Bruno..The tennis ball is just a decoration..

Photobucket
ughh..a bit blurr..Sengaja tu..la la la

Photobucket
I don't know..Somehow I like this one even if you don't...biar la bah..

Okay..that's all..I'll come up with more when I have improved, aight...

Emm, bout the title..Don't mind me, I don't wanna be a professional photographer anyway..I take pics for fun..(yeah, for now..hehe)..

2 comments:

  1. ARTEo said...
     

    Ah, you can't really go wrong with SLR cameras, hehe... but of course compositions and everything else play vital role in the outcome as well...

    As it were, I am in my mind putting up this photography club for amateurs, and I have in my mind getting people who likes photography to come together and discuss photography on a more basic level...

    I'm thinking of calling it SNAP, S-something N-something Amateur Photographers club... what do you think?

    I like to think that I belong to a school of thought that is anit-manipulation, meaning that a picture should be composed as best as it should and dont subject the photos to surgery under photoshop, other than basic cropping and other basic stuff...

    SLR came to me a year ago after I got it from my uncle for less than half the price... yea, those box camera will never match up... we can go photohunting togethr if you like :)

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    hehe..I love it..I mean the photohunting thingy..hehe..I'd like to learn more bout photography..So, when your SNAP is on, do let me know..Thanks for the comment..

Post a Comment