superhero wannabe...:))

I don’t know why I’m like this. I easily get bored with the routine. I quit my previous job because of the usual unexciting schedule I had and right now, I’m contemplating for another letter of resignation to be tendered due to the same old reason (yeah, I had it coming since last year, but now..I think it's really the time to do so..Not until I get a new job though..) I’m bored to death!..and I guess, I could really die of boredom..At first, it was like, wow, this is really cool..what a profession..Eventhough, teaching is not my ambition when I was a kid.. But as time goes by, I found that it doesn’t fascinate me anymore. I have dreamt of becoming an educator when I was a kid probably because of my admiration to my father,and my uncles/aunts, but I guess that was just the typical reaction of a son who admires her father who is a teacher. hey..Don't you know..“Teaching” is the noblest profession?. And I believe I was just a bit influenced by that Oriental idea that’s why...Not because I love to teach..hehe

To teach is cool and even more challenging supposed to be, just like the tele-marketing job that I gave up. However, I just can’t seem to find enjoyment with the daily routine. Everyday must be a new day but is always regarded as an ordinary day. You wake up and find yourself doing the usual thing. It excites me no more. I no longer find myself exerting effort to excel in because I’m all wrapped up with boredom. I don’t see any challenge and neither do I view a simple change or betterment. I can’t sense the rush of my adrenaline. I feel stagnant. I feel immobilized. I feel dead..and I don't see myself making any difference as I have written in my resume..(I think, that was why the hired me..hehehe)

I have nothing against the company of course. This company is the first place where I teach professionally in the field I think I know and good at. I’m just craving for something that will make my nerves up and put me in high spirits just like the jobs of a spy or probably a hired assassin, but definitely not a suicide bomber... Hahaha..don't mind me..I'm going beyond the unimaginable.. Duh! I don’t want to risk my life for something that’s unadorable. I just want excitement and action and to accomplish different kind of missions..Hey, you guys watch Heroes? Its the second season now..I wish I have super power like Sylar..Really, but I wanna be the good one..and call my name Xigorx ..Ughhhhh..Yeah I know..I wanna vomit too..it doesn't sound like a superhero's name at all..hehe..Well, at least by having those powers, I could be hired as FBI..hehehe..really ambitious hah..!!?

If only I have the qualities to be one, I would have been one of the most reputable undercover agents in the world. (Please don’t get me wrong. hehe!) Unluckily, I don’t know any kind of martial arts, don’t know how to hold a gun and don’t know how to shoot. So, let’s just leave it as one of my frustrations...Well, anyway, I still hope, one day or someday, I would be bitten by a spider, and I would become spiderman saving your life weak people..hehehe..Kidding..

Alight..stop..i'm going to far with my imaginations..and I know, they are all craps..anyway..I'm serious about the career change..I hope it would be materialized by this year..Adios amigos..

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    welcome to the club dude..same goes on my side hahaha. passed several opportunities before and i'm not gonna pass the next one that comes along :).

    just keep the fingers crossed... :)

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    ooo..I'm not a member of that club..I'm just a passerby..hehe

Post a Comment