Happy Chinese

emmm..boringnyer..nasib baik la ni hari half day only..and I'm dying of boredom..few things that I need to do today..First, buat my new glasses..Rex, sudah kasi rosak tu glasses sa semalam..Still new oo..And I was so freaking mad at the puppies, tapi, when sisqo came w ith his wagging tail and the glasses frame totally disoriented in his mouth, I couldn't deny, it was so cute, and I just laugh with tears on both corner of my eyes..huhuhuhuhu...

lepas tu, I got this tattoo artist waiting for me at home, yeah..I need to re-design my old tattoo..hehehe..I was all so excited about this, couldn't wait to be home and get my arm tattooed..yess..

Then, buy few stuffs for tomorrow's island hopping with some of the bloggers..Pelangi Senja would be joining..Who? Si Pelangi Senja..never met her before..and I'm really looking foward for tomorrow..and I know..I would be taking a lot of pics with the new camera..Pok, pinjam2 aa..he hehe

And last but not least..since my elbow is totally healed after taking the anti inflamatory pills, maybe, I would be playing tennis again la ni petang ni..Addicted..My forehand is still no good..Damn it..I wish I could play better nanti petang..Yelah, si Gidong juga la yg sudah terer..Huh!!!!!nda pa baitu..

And..maybe..just maybe..tonight, would be going out for some soft drinks at the bar..mangkali la..sa teda janji apa2 sama sepa2..so, this one is on my watch list..hehehehe

adios amigos..To all the Wongs, Lees, Chongs..Leongs..Chees, Guis..in the world..I wish u a very happy chinese new year..

4 comments:

  1. Justin Gildarts Joe said...
     

    redesign ur tattoo? mana ba ko p buat tattoo dulu...?

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    sa buat di rumah kawan sa..so sa dapat murah la..hehehe

  3. Justin Gildarts Joe said...
     

    Ooo... cantik o dia buat... sy pun mo buat tats. kwn bilang d gaya street ada buat manyak bagus punya hehehe... tp mahal ma... tingu la lepas election (kavagu...ahaks!)

  4. XiGorX said...
     

    haha..lepas election banyak duit tu kan..ko bertanding di mana ni? buli sa tulung2 tambah undi..kavagu..hehehe

Post a Comment