it's still raining.........

It has been raining for more than 24 hours now..The weather is making me crazy and depressed and I want to drink so much.. I'm not feeling cozy at all in my office. I'm just cold..Really cold..I wish I have my blankets with me now in the office..emm, don't see how it can turn to be appropriate though..Rainy day like this makes my entire mood sagged..Endless, dark and depressing..The local weather forecast has reported that it will continue raining the whole day today..What? More rain? seriously, I can't take any more rain? Not only has all that rain canceled sporting events, ruined outdoor work progresses and generally made it impossible to enjoy doing anything at all outdoors, it has turned nearly everyone cranky and irritated, to me in particular..I wish the rain would stop by noon time, and sunshine will take its place again..Dry up the tennis courts so that I could play tennis this evening..And what are the chances of that..? 0 to 10...Ughh..Sad is my song today..

I found out that scientifically, rains actually develop a major depressive disorder. It is called "seasonal affective disorder" or SAD..hey, isn't that an appropriate acronym? emm..There are psychological reasons why rainy season makes some people feel blue. Do you realize that little dip in your mood?..I tell you, it's not your imagination..It really is because of the rain..hehehe..Since we could hardly get anything done, it encourages overeating and extra jolt of coffee..This is when most people will gain some of the unneccessary extra Kilos..hehe..I'm talking about other people, not me.. :)

It's still raining, but so I could focus through my window on a more distant objects..It somehow helps me to ease some emotions...

Till then, don't play in the rain..Don't get sick..and be cheerful..

0 comments:

Post a Comment