How can you mend a broken heart....

Let's talk some lovey dovey things today..It's not that I'm in love, I just feel like writing about it..I can't recall exactly when was the last time I feel so in love...Could it be last year?? Nay' it's okay, I managed to get through it, even though I was totally devastated..But now, I'm as happy as could be..I wish to share with you some thoughts and point of views, perhaps, it might be useful for you too...

Being heartbroken is a pain that no one can understand until you have experienced it for yourself. You obviously have, therefore are aware of how fragile your heart is right now. Healing a broken heart will take time, but is not impossible, though it may feel that way at the time. It is never an easy process to go through, you need a lot of guts and will power to overcome your sorrows. If you wanna cry, go ahead and cry like a baby, it's perfectly normal for you to feel sad and cry after a breakup..You have invested so much in that relationship, you've invested your everything,and now you are going through a sad and painful withdrawal..with "zero" return..I did not cry..Nor do I grieve..I was just so shocked that I can't do anything..It was so sudden, and there's nothing I can do about it.."it took all the strength I have just not to fall apart, I'm trying hard to mend the pieces of my broken heart..." (I will survive by Cake)..I kept on singing that song, and I feel so disgusted with myself..Luckily, my grievious moment doesn't last that long..4 months...? Then I shaved my hair....hehehehe

It is important for you to accept the fact that you and your 'ex' is no longer together, and that you have gone into your own separate ways..This is the first step which is actually the hardest thing to do..How can you just forget it like that..I have been with this girl for almost 2 years, well actually we've been into an 'on and off' relationships, only then, we decided to get serious...But....emm..It was another mistake..

You have to fight the thoughts that you are the one to be blame for the end of your relationship..If you have that thought, You will never be able to get away from that hazardous area..Keep yourself occupied, and go out with your friends, this will distract your mind from going into that black zones again..If you catch yourself unable to function due to constantly thinking about your ex or repeatedly calling or visiting him or her for another chance, then chances are you are suffering from love addiction and should seek counseling...hehehe..

I know how fragile my heart is, and I'm not ready to experience the new short term happiness, but long term sufferings..If I am going to be in love again, I must make sure that I am not doing it on a rebound..

Alrite, my students are almost finish with their exam..I should stop for now..I'll come up with better one, next time...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    why mend when we can learn alot from it :)

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    Hey Xigorx, i agree with what you just wrote. the important first step is to accept that you are no longer together. it is only after accepting that one can move on and heal. seems like you can handle the issues of the heart pretty well huh. good on u!~ :)

    if anyone does experience severe depression or any thoughts of suicide, find me at ati_counsellor@ati.com, jk ;) (no, this email is not functional)

    Seriously, please call your nearest suicide hotline for support.

  3. XiGorX said...
     

    hehehe...teda bah tu..nda tau apa title mau bagi...hehehe

  4. Anonymous said...
     

    errr....i think i'm suicidal..... hahahahaha :))

Post a Comment