Poor little Bobby...


Well, previously I've told you about my puppies, a Golden Retriever, and a German Spitz..Anyway, Bobby the Spitz is sick..He has been so sick since Friday..Luckily my friend was at home when he was vomitting, and thanks to him for bringing Bobby to seek for immediate attention from the vet..Now, it has been 3 days, and he is getting very weak, coz he doesn't want to eat..Damn parasite...Bobby suffer from the tick fever, and it is quite severe...Well, your puppy cannot explain his symptoms, and thus, it is your responsbility to see his first sign of illness..I should be grateful coz I have a friend who loves dogs as much as I do...

Bobby is special, and he is part of my life..Whenever I come home after work, he will be waiting for me at the door with his wagging tail and of course looking for his favourite food chicken...He is the center of everything in my life, and of course Rex is, too..and would give anything to make him feel better again.. He would put his head on my lap, or sit by my side to watch TV..He is a very loyal companion,and I love him more than I love myself..He is still a puppy running off with socks and anything else he can find and then play a game, catch me if you can with his best buddy Rex..

I pray that he will recover completely and be his old self... I wouldn't mind if he wants to go and sleep on the sofa, or jump on the table when I'm having my meals..anything at all..I just can't stand not having him around. It's like missing a family member...Man...!! I never thought I would be this attached to a dog...Well, I consider him as a family member, not a dog..

0 comments:

Post a Comment