So Damn Busy..........

Arghhh...Been quite busy lately, preparing my student's notes for next semester..I hardly have time to check my blog and entertain my friends on my chatterz zone..hope they'd understand..ahaks...Well, nothing much to say, I just hate this last minute work..Don't blame me, if I was asked to do this 2 weeks ago, I'd probably have done it by now..I guess this is what normally happens when you are working under someone who has the ultimate authority of command..Anyway, this is acceptable..I wasn't asked to climb the highest mountain to get this magic feather that can cure AIDS..it is just a simple task..but, next time, if you want me to do something, make sure you inform me in advance..in that way, I'll be more productive..hehehe..Well, that's all for now..I hope I won't be too busy anymore by next week..Opss..Damn, What am I talking about? The new semester starts next week..Damn..I hate my new subjects..Especially the Airlines ticketing and reservation..I would trade it for marketing subjects if any of them want to...Goshhh...I'll be dead meat teaching that subject...

0 comments:

Post a Comment