What your future holds...?

Your life is based on what you decide it to be, for instance, your choices and determination all has an effect on how you excel forward in your life. In fact, you will always continue to move on forward no matter what you do in your life..It's just that, you don't realize it, because, you see others whom you think are much better or more successful than you..True..we are all unaware and we can't predict on what is to come...Even the fortune teller couldn't exactly tell...

Knowing what is out there in the world is one thing, going out and progressing in means on gaining knowledge on what information you wish to discover to find something to equipped yourself is more important. Influences play a big role in one's life, arrogance and confidence is how we find ourselves to either thrive and prosper, or fall and diminish into a world of loneliness and misery but, before all of that, everybody must know that there will be fortune and challenges in our lives that we must face sooner or later.

I have to admit that I'm scared and i refuse to make a decision that could impact my future. To me it feels like if u make the decision to take classes or go to a 5 years course of studies,then whatever you are learning about is what you're gonna do for the rest of your life. I'm a man and believe me, I like to change my mind ALOT! Well, don't be like me, coz, I fought against my passion and always end up feeling less satisfied..It doesn't matter anymore..Our future were supposed to be UNLIMITED...

0 comments:

Post a Comment