Start Losing ....it

We are a society that overall is lazy compared to few years back.. We have so many convenience in our everyday lives, and all the other things that make our life easier, that we are gaining more weight than ever..."We" as in you and me..alright..Well, I'm not that big anyway, but I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with my size..Yeah...Since when do I care so much about it..I've been feeding myself with all the stuffs that people say are fattening...Don't blame me..Blame them for providing us with all the convenience...

Say for instance, fast food....Ooo Love em very much...very convenient yet very unhealthy. Sure fast food places now serve salads...Emm, Do they really serve salads? well, yeah..the coleslaw..?hehehe... But have you looked at the number of calories in some of their salads. It's not much less than some of the other foods...In other way of saying it, there's no difference..

When was the last time you didn't look for the closest parking spot...OO Man!!!!If possible, I wouldn't even want to walk..See, all these things are turning us into some bunch of lazy assess...Again, don't blame me..

Convenient packaged foods...These are designed to make dinner/lunch even breakfast easy and nutritious. But what are all the preservatives doing to our bodies?? They add to your extra baggage..We eat so many sugars and preservatives in our "healthy" foods that we are killing ourselves with fat and new diseases that are yet unknown..Talking about diseases, luckily I don't have any, but...Hypertension...Sounds better, than calling it by its other name..HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE...Oooouh...

Exercise, even this has been designed for convenience. Healthy ways to lose weight are replaced by diet pills, lose weight in 30 days programs. Yes, there a couple that have stood time and still advocate losing weight slowly...Hahaha, I'm suppose to be on this diet program, I was supposed to drink this diet drink everday to supplement my meals, but, I guess, I'm not that discipline..

I need to forget all of he convenient ways to live and start with real healthy ways. Eating whole foods that aren't processed and filled with preservatives and additives my body doesn't need. Find the farthest parking spot and walk. Forget the car and walk to a store. Plan a healthy exercise plan that I will actually participate in on an ongoing basis. Losing weight is not easy. But is a goal to be achieved..Since, I have this big challenge coming up..I'm positive about this..I will not be the one who's buying the chivas..hehehe...

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    ehem ehem...pizza hut has their salad counters...

    and waddya mean ur not the buying the chivas!! hahaha.

    baiklaaa....since everyone is being serious in this challenge jd terpaksa laa sa kurang meluangkan masa sma kamurang laa hahaha

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    Meluangkan masa tu buli, melakukan activity yg menyihatkan badan la..contohnya pi mountain climbing, ataupun pi white water rafting....mciam?hehehehe

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    i'll pass with the mountain climbing hahaha. naik bukit biasa pun suda sa semput hahaha. besides, sa suda naik tu gunung kinabalu.

    tp malangnya teda urang gia mau bawa atau suggest buat aktiviti yg menyihatkan, slalu sj kana bawa pi sna regular water hole la la la

  4. XiGorX said...
     

    ada bah, ptg sunday kita pi jogging sama puppies di beach...pastu kita pi makan chicken wings and burgers...lepas tu, kita balik la...ciam?hehehehe

  5. Anonymous said...
     

    makan chicken wing(s) sma burger(s) (ada plural lagi bah) after jogging aa...hahaha

  6. XiGorX said...
     

    Ya...mcm mau makan byk pulak after p jogging kan...hehhe

  7. Anonymous said...
     

    Macam mana mau gumuk ? pls anyone ...

Post a Comment