My Pledge....

When I woke up this morning, Bobby was still very weak..I have to carry him to the bathroom so that he can do his business there..I was contemplating, whether to call in for MC, and stay home to care for Bobby, or just go to work anyway..Ohh, that was like making a choice between life and death....But, damnn!!..It's exam week..There's no way my DOS will let me do that..Unless I say, someone in my family members passed away..Ooohh..Hell no, that's like cursing already..The least I can do was, forced him to eat and drink the glucose..I was determined to get him to the vet if he was not getting any better by lunch time..

After the exam, I hurried back to the staff room, hand over the paper and ran down to my car..I was really scared, anything might happen to an unattended sick puppy, I know, he'll get depressed, and since he was starving, he might...O man...Cheeisssh..What am I thinking..Bobby is going to be just fine.. I dropped by to buy something for lunch, my favourite nasi campur in Gaya Street..and off I go,,Driving back home seemed to be so long, with all the traffics..Anyway, I managed to get home within 30mins..that was quite fast..thanks to the loud musics,at least they kept my wild imaginations away..

As I opened the door, I almost cried..There in front of me, were Bobby and Rex..with thier wagging tails..I bent on my knees and hugged both of them..and to my surprised, Booby was sniffing my lunch..So I offered him some food..Man, it was just so plain wonderful to see him eat like he has never did before..I just stand there and watched him finished everything..Well, I know, God has answered my prayer, and now, Bobby is getting well..I know, very soon..He will be running around again like he used to be..

From this day on, I have pledge to myself that I will....
* give food and water to my puppies in a clean dish everyday.
* make sure my puppies have shelter from hot, cold, and wet weather.
* make sure my puppies see a veterinarian for shots and checkups.
* provide a collar and ID tag for my puppies to wear at all times...(ya I know, it sounds a bit crazy...:) )
* keep my puppies from running loose in the neighborhood.
* make sure my puppies get obedience training so they'll behave well.
* keep my puppies clean and brushed and lookin' good!
* spend time everyday with my puppies playing, or going for a walk.
* always protect my puppies from people or things that might hurt them(esp.that Butak Man)

This is my promise to you Bobby and Rex...I promise to take care of my puppies during their whole lifetim... I will teach them to trust me by treating them with love and respect. I will be kind, gentle, and generous to them at all times. I will be responsible for providing them with the things that they need to be healthy and happy. I am making this commitment to my puppies...(hope I can fulfill these...ughhhh...hehehe)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    haha...was reading your entry dengan masyuknya bila tiba2 sa terketawa pasal nama si Butak Man terkeluar hahaha...

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    Ya bah, penjeles bah si butak yg sot tu..ada ka mau makan anjing..?? noo soot...

Post a Comment