When married men talk about their wives...

I was a little bit tense today...I've been trying to find some materials for my R&T class for next semester, been asking around the lecturers, but none of them could really provide me with what I really need..So, my colleague and I went for some coffee at a nearby restaurant..Shortly after that, we were joined by another 2 colleagues, one of them is our CEO..hemmm...it's ok, he's like a good friend to me anyway..

At first we talked about the notes and everything about the college, when suddenly the topic changed into "my wife" and "married"..well, apparently, I am the only one who is not married yet, so I don't have anything to add to their funny conversations....

well my conclusion, after hearing to their sad but damn funny stories..

MEN vs WOMEN
I married Miss Right.....I just didn't know her first name was Always.
No matter, even if you win an argument, you are always wrong, and she's always right..and that, you need to learn to accept the blame..(man!!!...)

Losing a wife can be hard.....in my case, it was damned near impossible.
A day without the wife around is heaven for them..hehehe..I wonder why?

A man complaining to a friend: "I had it all; money, a beautiful house, a big car, the love of a beautiful woman...then...pow!...It was all gone!" "What happened?" asked the friend. "Ahhhh...my wife found out..." and the wife controls everythings..

Wife: Let's go out and have some fun tonight. Husband: Okay, but if you get home before I do, leave the hallway light on. (means, it's ok, lets just stay at home..I wouldn't enjoy it with you around...)

Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street bald and still think they are beautiful...(my friends is bald and he thinks that, and I think I look ok ok la...hehehe)

If your wife and a lawyer were drowning and you had to choose, would you go to lunch or to a movie? (married man doesn't even bother to look...emm, that's a little bit too much..don't you think so..?)

A man is incomplete until he is married.....after that, he's finished...(His life will be controlled by the wife, and he has no say..)

Marriage is a three ring circus: 1. engagement ring 2. wedding ring 3. suffering
(well, this is funny, and i think it's quite true...)

A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" His father replied, "I don't know, son, I'm still paying for it." (how come they look at it that way..?)

A couple was having a discussion about family finances. Finally the husband exploded, "If it weren't for my money, the house wouldn't be here!" (and the wife always question them, why they spend so much money on the golf club, new handphones, gadgets and everything..)

Married life is very frustrating. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbors listen.

When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife is.

Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something she said. After marriage, he will fall asleep before she's finished."

Emmm...I'll make sure that I will only get married if I'm completely ready..and it will take a long time..hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment