Sheer Stupidity.......

Today's Sunday, I woke up late..Well, must be because of the alcohol consumed last night..ughh..And yaaa, of course I slept at about 5am..I woke up with an aching head..puppies jumpping on me..yeah..really need to get up..I took my hp to see if anyone texted me, yup..there was one from a friend, telling me he has just arrived home and he's safe..dude..where have u been, it was 5 something..!!! You must have been drunk somewhere hah..hehehe...Well, em..managed to go thru past messages, just to be sure that I didn't send any stupid messages to anyone, since..last night was quite crazy..Luckily..everything was decent..

Like most Sundays, my day would be quite slow and boring..What exactly people do on a Sunday? Go to the beach and have a picnic?..Go to the malls for window shopping..? ergh..I used to do that last time, now..especially today, I think I would rather sit at home, do my laundry and clean the house, and yes..would bring my puppies to the beach later this afternoon..I'm having so many things in my mind..really need to keep myself occupied so that I won't be stuck in my own emotional world..Deiii..I'm weak..and I realized this since long ago..nothing new..

I told my dad yesterday that I'll be coming home today..It's 4.25pm now I'm still blogging..I don't think I could make it today, daddy...perhaps maybe next Saturday..Ya..I promise..and for me, promises are not meant to be broken..ahaksss...I was cleaning the living room just now, but before I finish cleaning it, I found myself doing the laundry and now..I'm here infront of the PC updating my entry..Gosh me..trying to be super man? Well, I told you...there are just so many things playing in my mind, and I don't know what, or which one to do first..Okay..and there's nothing wrong to do few things at one time..hehehe

I'm looking foward for something that can make me happy or excites me..emm..well, I guess, there's none..no more..At least not in this very near future..For the time being, its gonna be just going to work and teach those monkeys, and that doesn't thrill nor excite me at all, not the least..O ya, Friday, I'm bringing my students to Dinawan Island..Even this doesn't seem to be that exciting anymore..I still have to go though, since this is their class project and assignment..Anyway, friends...whoever you are, if you're free on Friday, I would like to invite you to join us that would be only for a day trip :(

Well em..I really have no idea of what to write..this is one of the worst entry ever written in the history of blog writtings..who cares..? At least I have something to write about and it doesn;t have to be articulate..hehehe..and I need a place to hide away..coz I think, I'm not half the man I used to be..hehe..(sounds familiar hah?...) Ok ok..cut these craps..I'll continue with my laundry and cleaning the living room, and...owh man....wash my car, bring the puppies to the beach, go for a movie, iron my shirt for tomorrow, prepare my lectures..Damnation is all I could say bout my Sunday today..........

Ja..mata kakimasu..

1 comments:

  1. GuRaNgAk said...
     

    i think i received one 'not so' decent txt la yesterday early AM.. Oppss.

    Juz kidding :D

Post a Comment