Tears and Rain.........

Today is another rainy day, I think, it has been raining since yesterday afternoon..and the title of this entry has nothing to do with tears..but, simply because its raining today..hehehe..I'm bored..really damn bored..I have finished my syllabus, and now I am officially done with my teaching for this semester..Cool..

The freezing coldness in my office makes me sleepy all the time, so to keep myself awake..I browse on the pics I have in my notebook...and ...emm...Ya..I wanna share some of them with you..hehehe..This is what a blogger do when he has nothing better to write..POst pictures..and make themselves vain..Anyway, that wasn't my intention..okay..

The Uncle and the Nephew



Nathaneal Noah Richard





and...the wedding anniversary..

BL - Richard (bro.in law& Sister), Uncle Mr&Mrs Cosmas Mojulat, my Beloved parents..

Thats all for now, I'll come up with something else afterward..ciao..

0 comments:

Post a Comment