Chef in the Making....

I was supposed to post those pics I promised yesterday, but I still have the same problem..I can't upload those pics from my hp to the computer..Heck..I need a new cable..maybe..Or is it my hp..? Well, I'll keep on trying, till the time comes, then I would post them..and that will be one of my thousands other promises..hahaha..

After work today, suddenly I felt an urge for something out of the ordinary..Not that it was something really odd anyway, I just felt like cooking something for dinner..Rather than spending the same amount of money having dinner outside why don't I just try my culinary skills..Yeah..As if I know how to cook..well..Lets see..

I went to Giant Supermarket..call it Giant, but seriously, my house back in Kg is even bigger..hahaha..anyway, all the things that I need to cook for dinner is there..so, stop complaining..I think, I am one of the customers who frequent that supermarket on a regular basis..(only to buy can foods for my puppies though..)After giving it a thought of what to cook..I hit in the supermarket for a quick errands...


We call this Sabah's Vege..Damn..I really don't know its English name..Emm..if you still don't know..its actually Sayur Manis..any idea? Emm..Well, anyway, I have vege..


This 2 fish cost me RM26..If only I knew, I wouldn't want to buy them..That is soooooo expensive for 2 fish of that kind...Lesson for the day..Don't buy fish in any Giant Supermarket, they are extraordinarily expensive..


Looks like a complete healthy diet hah..I wanted to cook chicken soup also, but, I guess, I'll save it for special occassion..ahakss..


and then...this cute puppy, Sisco...Hell no, he was not one of my menus..He has been very friendly to accompany me in the kitchen while I prepare and cook my simple dinner..thanks sisco..Thanks for being always there for me..hehehehe

and the outcome was...


Sayur Manis with sausages..emmm..Nice..hehee


That is supposed to be my sweet and sour fish..but it turned up to be sweet and salty fish..Deeiii..


Now..mina san, itadakimasu..Tabete kudasai..It took me 1 hour and a half to cook for such a simple dinner..

well, I'm quite satisfied with my own cooking..hehe..next time, I'll do better..I hope..Should you need any further enquiry, or perhaps maybe you need catering services..pls let me know a week in advance so that I can start cooking early..hahaha..Don't mind me..It was only a joke.aight...

4 comments:

  1. GuRaNgAk said...
     

    Woi, makan tidak bawa urang ah.. :p Btw, the dishes look (at least) delicious hehe.. Buli tahan pula ko masak ah.

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    emm..buli2 la..ko bulum rasa lagi kan..hehehe..

  3. Zainijimmy said...
     

    wah..at least ko buli juga masak :P sa pandai masak magi saja hehhe..

  4. XiGorX said...
     

    haha..kampung2 ja baitu..

Post a Comment