The outing...

Just get back from Dinawan Island, still feeling a bit tired..Thank God, the weather has been really kind to us today..It wouldn't be that fantastic if it rains..And its not too hot either..Just nice, since I don't have any intention to get tan..Hah..

We left at 9am and had our simple breakfast when we reached the island..Hey students, you still owe me some ringgits..hehehe..Never mind, you guys have been really helpful and participative..Don't you think we should do this every Friday? Huh..Never stop looking for an excuse to skip class on Friday..hehehe..

Well em..Dinawan is actually a small island, compared to any of the Tunku Abdul Rahman's islands..but, I love it there..it is not highly visited by tourists and we could pretty much do everything we want..I managed to experience the parasailing and the jet skiing for the first time..hehe,,It was fun, really..I would do that again next time..and while we were relaxing by the beach, we were stuned to see one of the tourists strip naked in front of us, and his friends start taking pictures of him..ya..could be better if it was a "her"..hehehehe..Pervert me...

The buffet lunch was fantastic..For RM35..Eat all you can..and of course my students did they job very well..But sorry guys, you won't be getting any marks for eating all the satays..Damn..I wonder, where are u guys from? Why were u behaving as if you have never eaten in your whole life..But then again, it was ok..I understand..hehehe..

I'll be going out in a short while..I'll post the pics taken in Dinawan soon..For now..Aight people..Mata ashita aimasho..

0 comments:

Post a Comment