Ramblings of the drunken..

Just got back from a short drinking session...I was looking at some of the pics I took by using my handphone, and I would like to share them with you..Well, em..I'm having some technical problems uploading those pics to the computer..Maybe I'll do that tomorrow then..

Well, I told you bout how things got so jumbled up with me recently,but now I feel a bit relax and so in the mood of blogging..Could it be because of the beers again? hemm..maybe..Its funny how alcohol can turn you to be someone different..and in my case, it does, sometimes..Sometimes as in 8 times out of 10..hahaha..Hey, I'm not drunk, alright..not even close to typsy..if there's any vocabulary to describe the state I am in now..Forget it..I'm just too lazy to refer to my 'magic book'..O yes..I have some 'walking dictionaries'..but maybe, they might be in bed by now..hehehe..

Okay, this one's gonna be short, since my initial intention wasn't actually to write anything, I just wanna post some pics..So, I think, I'm gonna retire to bed early tonight..and hope my dreams would be those of wonderful ones..and when I woke up tomorrow, someone from the office would call me up to tell me that the college was caught in fire..and I don't have to come to work..hemmm..I wish...But then again, if it does happen, nothing would change, I'm still gonna be in deep frustration..hahaha..pathetic..

Alright..I'm actually physically and emotionally exhausted..for no reason, don't ask me..tomorrow, I'll start my day with...I don't know how..and don't ask me, why..? I told you, this is gonna be short, and I'm not going to prolong it..so peeps, ciao..hehehehehe

2 comments:

  1. GuRaNgAk said...
     

    Short entry supposed to be short, like one para entry. But this one i would call it 'Tipsy Short' hahahahaha... Joking fren. Buli ba kalau kau.. Bah post kama pic² dlm HP ko tu.. no need censored aight' :D

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    Yaaa..short bah tu spatutnya, but I got carried away..hahaha..

Post a Comment