Nothin'...really

It's still too early to be blogging, and yes..I have lots of works to be done, but..hell..Give me my moments and I'll prove it to you...(Well, what is there to prove, anyway..?)I've been a little bit busy + lazy lately..Due to some issues that I have not even a single intention to tell here..Being secretive? Maybe, I should try and be someone who's not me..for I am getting sick and tired of my ownself..Well, go ahead and tell me to be myself..

Going to work and being in the office seem like an eternal torture to me..I couldn't stop looking at my watch and curse time for moving so slow..It's hard to focus on your job if you're not happy with your working environment, and in my case, my work environment sucks, and my colleagues..ugh..They are just bunch of stupid bitches who love to talk about people and make stupid remarks on them..Wait, one of these days, I'm gonna really smack their heads down..and believe me you, when the right time comes, I won't be thinking twice..Sometimes after class, I would just sit on my desk and try not to think or care about anyone, my workstation is where I do all my stuffs and no one has not the least of right to come and disturb me..and often if not all the time, my moment of solitude (as in my own world).. I couldn't help being annoyed listening to their critics..

I just hate them..and too bad, I have to work with them..Sometimes they are just too much, and still find it so amusing to look down on others..and make awful critics about others..just because they think they live a better lifestyle and think they are more intelligent, or maybe, their life is so boring, making fun of others would be their only entertainment..Well, sorry bitches, go find a new hobby..I don't have respect on friends like you..I should consider if I would even want to call you my friends..

Well, I know, one of my colleagues would come to read and know about what I wrote here..anyway, I wasn't talking about you, alright..hehe..

If you don't aleady know, actually I have bad temper, really bad..and I have problem with anger management, thats why I can't stay too long in one workplace..I've tried lots of things to cure this problem, like..Ignore people and just mind my own business..but, if they still irk me..I have limits and sometimes I could erupt just like a volcano..and when it happens..Don't expect me to even look at your face again..And that very thing, I would try as much as possible to avoid..I don't care who you are, if you have anything against me, live that to your death..coz I just don't care...I think, sometimes being kind to people is not a way to live life happily and it doesn't worth if you have to be in this group of idiots..

Alright, I've been writing all my dissatisfactions so confidently, and now I'm tired of it..yeah, I'm not the only one who have this kind of problem..For the time being, playing ignorant would be bliss..I'm sure, in the nick of time, they would be back from their classes, and would see me doing this..I'll just wait for what they have to say this time...

Its middle of the month, something about today that makes me nervous, happy and also a little bit sad..Man..Life has been so complicated with me..and I don't think I could stay sane for all these madness..I created them myself, and I dont have any regret..Somehow, I would like to make today, a special day for me personally..I would not let them annoy me even if they do..I'll just let them be..I'll keep my cool..and I know, it was never easy..I wanted so much to be away from everything and celebrate today..and I couldn't stop feeling sad, coz I know..I wouldn't be able to do so...anyway, the thoughts mattered most..

Now, to begin with..I would end this entry, and start my day with a smile on my face..and true..its genuine....

3 comments:

  1. XiGorX said...
     

    yup..agree with u..hehehe

  2. Zainijimmy said...
     

    wah..thts sound very stressful to me... long time ago i also have that kinda feeling lah, but now its gone hheh..dunno how but its gone..

  3. XiGorX said...
     

    hehe..thanks..I guess, everyone else has their problem..so, mine is nothing new..hehehe

Post a Comment