......I wanna write...

Anyone who writes as part of their job or even for work knows that it is a creative process. It took me a long time to figure this out. I always thought that in order for you to be a "creative" writer, you had to write poetry, or short stories, or books...and before you could actually come up with good ones, you need to do your studies and read lots and lots of books..

I have always longed to write something "creative" like that, but for some reasons, have never been able to. Oh yes, I have submitted short stories to the newspapers and it was released on the Sunday news - it was long ago, but I always seem to go back to my safe spot in writing, expressing my mood, feelings and emotions - and none of them I could consider as being creative.. I truly admire those who write in the way I wish I could.

What I have learned is that whatever you write You still have to craft words together in a way that makes them both flow, make sense, and most importantly encourages your readers to keep on reading, or even secure yourself the next projects or maybe a better position in the organization. And even though there are unique sets of rules to abide by, like in writing press releases, for example, you still have the ability to use your own voice to make it uniquely yours.

Well, you wanna know something..hehe..This is quite embarrasing..but, emm..I'll let you know anyway..I’ve always wanted to write a novel. Creating characters, directing their lives, dreaming up new and interesting places for them to visit has always appealed to me.However, I’ve always found it a daunting task. It is a lot of work to write a novel. I have every bit of respect for authors who can put stories together and do it well..hehe funny..Something that I could never achieve..not now, not even in the near future..

I blog in part and write about things that happened around me, and sometimes I just write rubbish..well, I have no one to impress..I write for my own sake..and hope I could get better..another dream that I wish could become a reality.....next year..Opss..no, next time..maybe..

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    there's another thing we have in common dude....i myself has always wanted to come up with a book...tp paham2lah heehhe. it takes talent and alot of creativity to write a novel hehe

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    hahaha..jan kestau orang aa..angan2 sa tu..hehe..

Post a Comment