sembarang ja........

I believe that life should be lived and experienced to the fullest, the length of our life is not as important as the quality of life, a life lived well and balanced within nature will be a life long lived..that's why, I wanna enjoy every single day of my life while i'm still alive..and of course, I do care about those people around me..

Looks like, I'm gonna talk about life again, huh..well, what else is there for me to talk about..hehe..I live my life everyday, and experience everything in my day of life..this is an area that I'm sooooo good in..hehehe..

well people, time is a luxury that we can no longer afford, it has become one of my scarcity..I always find myself running out of time..and there are still lots of things to be done..and at the same time, I still want to enjoy my life to the fullest..I should stop and think, that I may not be able to get anything or everything that I want..Cause, everything has its cost..Being only human, I can never be satisfied with lots..I always demand for more..Greedy? ask yourself if you are not the same, or maybe worse..hehehe..

Next week will be our college's exam week..Well, it's only for a week, and after that, there will be one more week of holidays, and we're gonna start the new semester..Gosh..really, time has a new found speed these days..It feels as though, it was only yesterday I was handed with the teaching files, and I was soooo freaking nervous, and now..without me realising it, I have been teaching for 6 semesters..wow..I guess, I can still stand it..and I'm going to stay around a lil'longer..Afterall, this teaching job is not that bad anyway..EXCEPT..preparing the student notes and the course outlines..Damn..I really hate those..

ermm..I really I have nothing to blog today..I just feel like updating..just for the heck of it..so..thats all la..

0 comments:

Post a Comment