HAPPY deepaVali..

hey, I thought today's Sunday..Went out again last night and drank my soul out..hehehe..Not drunk, but my friend told me that I mummbled lots of silly things all the way home..Hehehe..I'm sure he was kind of irritated with my behavior last night, sorry pok..you have to listen to everything..

What did I do today..hemm..brought Bobbi to SAMC to get his balls removed..Poor Bobbi..but, this is for your own good, boy..Don't worry, you'll get used to being 'ball-less'..hehehe..(yaaaa, I'm talking to my dog)..

I don't have much to say here..don't feel like updating..then, what is this?? emm.. Can't figure out what's troubling my mind..I feel like I'm missing something..Ya, I think I miss home..my mom called me early morning to wish me happy Deepavali..Haha..Funny, you gave me that name and now you're making fun of me, ha..?? Well, she's my mum, she can do anything and say anything she wants..Had a really long chat with my mum on the phone..It makes me wanna be home more..Yeah, if nothing comes up, I'll be going home on Saturday..The prodigal son is coming home..hehehe..

Well emm..I just wanna wish to no one in particular Happy Diwali..Deepavali..

1 comments:

  1. Deana E said...
     

    hmm..your name is indian but i don;t see indian face..hmm, just a name ka?

Post a Comment