my folks



I know, I have absolutely the best mum and dad in the world..they have been the most influential people in my life and they have made me the person I am today..My father always told me I could do anything I set my mind to do. He also told me I was equal in importance to everyone else on Earth. This is something many people overlook in their daily struggle to out do, or be better than, everyone else. I learned money doesn't make you important, nor does beauty. Importance, a feeling of self-worth, comes from within. You are as important as the next person, and not more so.



My parents weren't rich, but apparently "did okay", as far as finance went. They gave me more than money could buy, because they loved me. I didn't realize exactly how precious knowing your parents love is, until a man once told me his children were "financial obligations". My father never, even in jest, considered me his "little write-off," or "little deduction." I never thought people really talked this way, or thought this way, but it was made painfully obvious to me, there are people who don't care about their children..Thank God, my parents aren't like that..

Well, that picture was taken 3 weeks ago on their wedding anniversary..I've never seen my mum and dad being so loving before...but apparently, I know..they do still love each other..hehehe..To my mum and dad...I know you won't be reading this, I just wanna say I love you and thank you for being such a wonderful parents to me..

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    dude...that was touching. you trying to make us cry aa? hahaha :).

  2. GuRaNgAk said...
     

    Keep on touching.. hava a nice day!

  3. Zainijimmy said...
     

    happy anniversary to ur parent ! but the picture canot be enlarged ah hehe..wanna see them closely .. manatau kenal hehe

Post a Comment