Kiulu...Photoshoot...R.I.P

Some of the O2C members were in Kiulu over the past weekend..Thanks to everyone for their commitment..Many things happened..bitter sweet memories..Things that put our friendship to a test..well, it has passed..and we glad that we had the outing..I don't wish to explain further on this..Thanks to Sabas for organizing the trip and for the accommodation..I guess, it was another great and successful outing...right?

Well, the best part was..we had this, raya photoshoot..hehehe..The setting was nice..Outdoor photoshoot..Everyone got crazy..It was funny to see, how some of us put some extra efforts to look better for the photoshoot session...Before you get mistaken, we don't hire any professional photographer..It was only among us..Junior and I were the photographers..The outcome..not that bad..really...hehehe...

See them for yourself ya...

















on a sad tone...My Grandpa passed away yesterday morning when I was still in Kiulu with the O2C..I was really shocked, but it was actually expected..Ever since my grandma passed away, he has always been sick..Thanks to the O2C members for coming with me to see my grandpa..I'm going back shortly to be with the rest of my family members...Seeing people crying, especially my mum is really heart breaking..I hope there'll be no more crying..The funeral is going to be tomorrow.. Tama (that' what I called my grandpa) You will be sadly missed by everyone...

6 comments:

  1. Wel^Beiolman said...
     

    mesh...sia bingung ni..haha..who yg celeb raya ni..were u?

    susah la juru dan tukang gambal mau cari makan sekarang ni tau..haha..semua suda buli buli do.haha..nice pics..huhu..

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    emm..dorang smua la celeb..sa spatutnya ambil gambar ja, tapi nda tahan hati kan..mau juga la kunun begaya..hahaha...

  3. Hahangai uGie said...
     

    Condolence to u mesh...be strong & always pray for his soul...

  4. ReNo said...
     

    macam artis! (serius ni Mesh)

    aya noidu pogun Tama nu Mesh? Siou, om iyo nodi matu norikatan maso... pray 4 his soul...

  5. Anonymous said...
     

    dude, sincere condolence to you and your family...

  6. XiGorX said...
     

    Thanks Ugie, Reno, Anon...

Post a Comment