Mabuhay....

woohoo...Greetings from Manila..mabuhay..hehehe

Been walking all day today, and now, we're having lunch at starbucks..ughhh...What is there to eat here..hahaha..Thanks to technology once again..for making it possible for me to go online everywhere...eventhough here,I have to pay p100 / rm7 to get the user name and password..Nevermind la...

Last night was crazy..Imagine rm7 for four bottles of Red Horse..we got drunk shortly before 12am...haha..and it continued until 3.30 am..The club where we went last night was super happening..was almost tempted to go on stage and strip..haha..Nothing is like that...Hehe..kidding lang ako aa...

We did some shopping this morning..and will continue shopping till I drop this afternoon..window shopping jelah yg mampu..and ow yess, the prices of goods here are relatively much cheaper than our in KK...

Need to get a real proper lunch..these coffees are making me upset..coz I'm still hungry...

Will be posting again soon,whenever it is possible...

ciao..

1 comments:

  1. XiGorX said...
     

    I'm sorry I might have deleted some comments on this post...accidentally deleted aa...sorry...I remember one from IsaiahEzra and one from Anynomous..sorry talaga po...hehe

Post a Comment