Rexton James

We're going to send Rex to a boarding school today, he's going for a 2 months training...Obedient class..Luckily the trainer's house is not too far from home, and I can actually go and visit him everyday..I want to negotiate with the trainer if he is allowed to go home everyday..Coz, I'm not use to not having him around...I'm willing to send him to class and fetch him home everyday...as long as he can stay at home..Huhu...
Anyway, I hope by the end of the 2 months period Rex will be as clever as his parents...actually he already is clever..but, would be cleverer..Buli la sa suruh dia cuci kain and masak nasi nanti....Hahaha...

He has permanent smile on his face..makes him really adorable..

I'm gonna miss him (if I can't bring him home la...) I hope he will be treated nicely..the way I treat him..He needs to eat at least twice a day..his ears cleaned, his fur combed, and he has water to drink all the time...I don't think anyone can take care of my dogs as good as I am...but, I need to trust this one...Finger crossed...

3 comments:

  1. Wel^Beiolman said...
     

    penindasan kepada mereka ni tau xigorx..haha..tu pula tujuan ko p kasi masuk kelas..suru cuci kain..haha..

  2. Qhris said...
     

    alalala...mengharukan ni rex..nangis ni ko sana manila kerinduan dia ..

  3. XiGorX said...
     

    hahaha...dia kena suruh ikut competition baitu, tu la mau ajar dia sikit tu kunun2 la...hehe..tapi klu ujung2 minggu pa lagi, cuci kain la...hehehe

    nda la qhris sa tau dia kena jaga dgn baik baa...kalau dia di rumah lagi sa risau,sbb teda mau take care of him...hehehe

Post a Comment