I'm still singing the song 'warwick avenue'..It has stuck in my head..well..It's a good song anyway, so let me just continue singing..Hehe..Yup, I know..I said, I'll be back blogging again next week, but hey..I have nothing to do, and this is the only one thing that I enjoy doing..apart from hanging out with friends, playing with my dogs..ow yes, Rex is now at his trainer's place..He looked really sad when we left just now..I'm actually a bit worried about him..He will definitely feel lonely without Sisqo growling at him, or Yuki sleeping next to him..and it's raining now..He must be cold inside that small cage...and he is not used to being caged...Huhu..it's only for two months boy...I'll visit you everyday...(I can still remember the sadness in his eyes, with his little whine as if he was saying..bring me home, I dont wanna stay here..)..Ok..I'm being too dramatic..I know, he is in good hand..

I have nothing much to say, I'm just trying to kill time by surfing the net.. Was supposed to go out to meet some friends tonight but it's raining...and the idea of driving when its raining and getting wet don't really excite me at all..so I guess I would stay home and continue on surfing the net till I get sleepy..I'll do my packing tomorrow...yeah...Can't wait to be in Manila to be intoxicated and get real crazy..haha...So, Manila...Bring it On..haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment