Mabuhay....

Magandang umaga sa inyong lahat..Kumusta ka na? buhay pa kayo? hehe...I'm happy today for the great weekends, and for sleeping early last night and woke up fresh...As fresh as the flowers bloom in morning...and of course, I'm happy because in 2 more days time I would be away for a few days holidays..Yeah, I could hardly wait...

I have this song playing in my head, it has been spining repeatedly since yesterday..And that song is gonna be my theme song for the whole week..A song that I've just learned about over the weekends..It's a song from Duffy..well, it was great, I played the guitar and they sang it together..This is actually a sad song, I think I like it because of its melody...check out the song...YOUTUBE

-WARWICK AVENUE-

When I get to Warwick Avenue...
Meet me by the entrance of the tube.
We can talk things over, a little time...
Promise me you won't step outta line.

When I get to Warwick Avenue...
Please drop the past and be true.
Don't think we're okay, just because I'm here...
You hurt me bad, but I won't shed a tear.

I'm leaving you for the last time baby...
You think you're loving but you don't love me.
I've been confused outta’ my mind lately...
You think you're loving but I want to be free.
Baby you've hurt me.

When I get to Warwick Avenue...
We'll spend an hour, but no more than two.
Our only chance to speak, once more...
I showed you the answers, now here's the door.

When I get to Warwick Avenue...
I'll tell you baby, that we're through.

I'm leaving you for the last time baby...
You think you're loving but you don't love me.
I've been confused outta’ my mind lately...
You think you're loving but you don't love me.
I want to be free, baby you've hurt me.

All those days spent together, I wished for better,
But I didn't want the train to come.
Now it's departed,
I'm broken hearted, seems like we never started.
All the days spent together, when I wished for better,
And I didn't want the train to come

You think you're loving but you don't love me.
I want to be free, baby you've hurt me.
You don't love me,
I want to be free,
Baby you've hurt me.


Anyway, the recent weekends was really fun..I was in Tambunan with some friends (those crazy, loud but fun to the max)..The trip was great..I really enjoyed it..Drinking (the siopon and Jim Beam) as early as 3pm until 3am..(of course we did stop for dinner, and then it continued until 3am...)..If you have never been to Tambunan Village Resort Center, I would highly recommend you to go there..the accommodation is simple but nice..

We went to Mahua waterfall..It was not as what I imagine it will be, but nevertheless, it was still worth it...the water was ice cold..I can only stand for 10 minutes...hehe..

We had BBQ, played games (funny games), we sing, we hace dance class conducted by Jason..and modeling session...Haha..I can seriously laugh now when I recall how crazy everything was..the trip have been organized successfully..A big thanks to everyone for your participation..you guys are bunch of terrific people...Next would be Overnight at some island..kan Lumis..bah pa lagi, organize la..hahaha...

I would post the pics later, hopefully...If I can't make it then check on either one of these blogs...

* Junior
* Gidong
* Tompok
* Mamai
* Sumpit
* Lumis
* Bobby
*http://smallville.blogspot.com - Banyak sudah nama dia ni..hehe

Would be back blogging next week after I come back from the Philippines...

Yeah...Mabuhay Maynila..Hihintay mo aku...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    psst mesh pare.. kamustah kah?

    yang mana satu kau gambar yg tempat gidong? kau sama jr kan.. ne betul2 sa puji.. galing/ganda na lang pictures.. pin sharp ito kuha mo :D jelos sa sebab belum pandai buat yg mcm tu.. potrait of couple i mean.. lebih lagi sexy mcm tu.. hehehe.. wah hebat.. sa sudah ada model lelaki dari office tapi pmpuan yg susah cari.. maybe yg ngam couple..

    apa pon enjoy your time in pinoy city..

    blueorange

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    mabuti lang pare...hehehe...smua gambar yg ada bunga2 tu,si jr yg ambil...baru belajar bah ni juga..hehe..anyway, miraming salamat aa...

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    hehehhee jangan panggil sa pare.. tu untuk lelaki.. mare lah pompuan.. muehehhe.. bah lama2 cantik bah ambil tu.. continue practising.. im sure in no time kau master kau punya shot.. :)

    ok lang.. sige.. alis aku pah.. maa'init.. hehehe.. saja ingat2 my rusty tagalog..

    blueorange..

Post a Comment