Rain....Stop

Soft, pattering teardrops of water, cascading down from the sky, flooding the rivers and holes on the road, pounding on your window panes and trickling down from the tree leaves..I actually like the rain... I like the way it makes everything look greener afterwards (because of something to do with ozone, but I can’t remember what), and the way it cleans everything, and how you can splash in the puddles and make ripples and jump in and out of the mud (hey, no one’s too old for a little fun!although, I seldom do this anymore)... I like the noise it makes... That noise could put me right to sleep... Rain is, actually, beautiful...

I can’t seem to get enough with having memory recalls every time the rain falls... Several days this week have been rainy and each time presents new random memories...I always have this worry whenever it rains heavily..I would call my parents, or my sisters asking them where they are, just to make sure that they are ok...I don't know, why..Last weekend my parents went to Pitas to see the piece of land that the government gave us...and it was raining..I called my Dad like hundred times, but I can't get through him..because there's no telephone coverage in the middle of the jungle...I was damn worried..The night we went on our regular night out, I was really quiet..My sister told be to calm down..and assured me that my parents were ok...That's me...

So, why am I posting about rain? Don't get me wrong..I'm not going to write anything mellow here...Actually, I wanna post some pics..and I need an excuse for that..hehehe...These are some of the pics I took sometimes ago...yup..about rain of course...Enjoy ya...



It's gonna rain soon...

It was raining heavily..we were in Tanjung Aru
hey, look at those 3...
I don't fancy driving when it is raining....
A bench..and it was raining
rain makes everything beautiful...

2 comments:

  1. laskarhitamputih said...
     

    Aq pun ska ngan ujan...
    klo ujan lebat lagi syok...
    t'ingat aq masa zaman budak2 dulu...

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    yup, but, sa tidak suka kalau ujan masa sa mau main tenis...tension ow..hehehe

Post a Comment