Nothing Serious....

Hey..its a new day, new week, not really new actually, today's Tuesday..Been quite busy lately, with the new students still coming in..and squeezing them in my few classes..Assigning project papers, lectures, developing new subjects...I don't have all the time in the world to do everything..So, I'm doing it my own way, slow but well done...I'm not complaining though, I'm paid for this..and I'm still happy, indeed very happy for having my friends around all the time, and for my doggies..

I have not been writing like I used to..I don't know why, maybe, posting pics and putting few comments on are much easier than transcripting my thoughts into writing..and maybe, just maybe..I'm tired of my random thoughts...Hehehe...Nay'..couldn't be...Well, anyway, I'm still writing...my blog, my choice...Di ba? hehe...

Many things happened over the weekends, the KE Star Studded night was done and over with..and I guess, everyone had fun..Especially me...Wow, I've never thought that I could actually be so over friendly (ptuiiii) mingling with new friends, or with strangers...every unpleasant thoughts and feelings were totally ignored...making friends, and having fun was all that matter to me that night..and yeap..that was exactly what I did...

If you visit the O2C official blogsite...you would be able to see that, we are going to organize a halloween party...it's going to be on the 31st of October 2008, at 7.30 in TNGC...If anyone of you are interested to join us..(apart from the O2C members themselves) you are all welcome...we would only charge rm25 for drinks and food...and you are required to wear costume..it's COMPULSORY...those without costumes and still wanna join us, you have to pay rm35...So..Come and Let's have fun...

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    nothing serious ka..
    patutla malas² uda ko ni..
    hehehe
    tp sa serious..amcm tu arr??
    ....
    istedey na kaw meshh..
    ....

  2. laskarhitamputih said...
     

    emmmm... Hollowenn Party yaeh...
    Wondering what costume you will gonne wear on that nite...?
    Hehehe...
    :wish I can join, unfortunately cannot :(

  3. XiGorX said...
     

    hahaha...serious ka doth? datang la jumpa bapa si newton..eh..silap...hehehehe

    I'm gonna be a rabbit...comel ka tu? hehehe

  4. Anonymous said...
     

    hahaha...serious ka doth? datang la jumpa bapa si newton..eh..silap...<<-- eh silap tu..sa suka dngr..wakakak..
    men² sja tu arr..
    ****************
    wuitsss tia comel ko jd rabbit..
    ko jd sailormoon bh..bru cumil gia..

  5. XiGorX said...
     

    hahaha...ranab cumil bah...ada ribbon2 di tulunya..hehe

  6. Anonymous said...
     

    yaii... beriben² lahi tu..
    tp....
    buli juga..wakkakakak
    pa kata ko cua.mana taw mmg cumil..
    seb ko mmmg sedia cumill.. urg bilang la...wakakak
    buli cubit² tu pP ko..wkakak

Post a Comment