my Prayer...

Hear my prayer Lord...

Thank God for the blessing of another year in my life...for the blessings that You give me inspite of my shortcomings… for Your grace and Your mercy and Your unconditional love that abounds always... Forgive me Lord for the many times when I have not been pleasing in Your eyes. I pray that in all things You go before me, directing my path to lead me in the direction that You have willed for my life... I know that You put me on this earth for a purpose... I know that everything that has passed (both good and bad) was all a part of Your perfect plan... Help me to see Your wisdom even in my darkest hours and to find the will to rejoice in those times because You have never forsaken me... Help me to take a moment to profess gratitude even in the littlest things… the air that I breathe, the friends that I keep the love we share and the blessings of each and every new day in my life help me Lord to look to You in all things and not to human being... I pray that in all things and in every way that You reach out to me, Your voice will resound in my heart so that I can hear You.. I thank and praise You Lord for I am nothing without You...I look forward to tomorrow because I know…Your ways are perfect..Always

7 comments:

  1. Gidong said...
     

    Sa pun mau doa mcm ni tiap ari huhu :((

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    berdoa la setiap hari wlupun kita bukan perfect..God is love...

  3. Gidong said...
     

    ya bah ... Amin .. yg penting kita tau Tuhan tu sempurna dan sayang kita kan ... huhu

  4. tompok-susan said...
     

    Amen

  5. Anonymous said...
     

    Amen & God Bless

  6. Awie Redzuan said...
     

    amen,
    ya la pok, kadang² kita lupa yg tuhan syg sama kita. kematian org yg kita syg jugak adalah bukti syg tuhan kpd mereka. pok, my deepest condolonce to u & ur family oso aah. mcm² ujian menimpa akhir² ni - kehidupan... ba take care & gbu.

  7. XiGorX said...
     

    thanks po...

Post a Comment