Masaya Ako...

Until now, I never really understood what it meant to live blissfully..How does it really feel?.. However, due to a few strategic decisions I have made in the past six months, the result is I have been ushered into the land of “Bliss.” To me it means being carefree and filled with anticipation of nothing but good, wholeness, joy and love... It means keeping my arms wide open to receive as well as to give all that I can possibly give knowing that what I give is coming back soon and very soon...

I have new feelings and a new way of living.. In fact, I wake up with joy and lay down with joy every single day... My dreams are now my life.. I am glowing, I am laughing louder and deeper, I am not afraid to ask, make bold request and verbally with love let others know that I care.. I am in a place where there is nothing missing or broken.. I am bliss-full and everything in my space must be and will be filled with bliss...

Life is a journey for all of us. Some of us have a clear plan and idea of where we're going and what we want to achieve. Others take each day as it comes, no structure, just seeing what opportunities present themselves and whether to take them or not. Whatever path you're on, why don't you try? To live more blissfully...

Wishing you happiness, abundance and everything you hope for in life....

4 comments:

  1. Girllyen said...
     

    Apa erti blissfully dalam melayu aah?

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    yoopppsss..
    No one can go back and change a bag beginning, but anyone can start now and create a succesfull thing..
    --eee... whtz i ckp ni..muhahha
    messhhh..
    meshh
    meshh..hahaha

  3. XiGorX said...
     

    blissfully nopo nga..rati nopoh dau nga...berbahagia, bahagia...motuh...hehehe....tu la tu sa rasa Girllyen

    ya Doth ko pun butul juga...buli tahan ko ni..songira ko tumanding? hehehe

  4. Anonymous said...
     

    Mesh,..mushi..mushi.hehehe
    mcm baru ko knal sa oo kn..wkaka
    haku bh ni mesh..smtimes btul smtimes ndak jugak bergantung kpd keadaan..wakaka dn pengaruh.wkakaka..
    ***
    buli tahanka..
    bh jemput dtg rumah..
    sila bawa rombongan..wkakakaakk
    tmbh buli tahan tu mesh..wkakakaak
    mannooppo la..

Post a Comment