pics...

I've been taking pics of everything for quite sometimes, there were times when I was really into photography..then, when the time has passed, I stopped for a while, got interested with something else, in my case, playing tennis...and now, I'm somewhat motivated again to take pictures..Since I've met new friends who are also into photography...But, never forget to the one person who has influenced me to do photography..Miraming Salamat po, ikaw lang...hehe....

I know, to be a good photographer you should learn lots of things...It's not simply clicking your camera..you need to know your angle, the lighting, the positions, and so many more..Seriously, I have not reach that stage yet..For the time being, I take pictures base on my own preferences...As long as it looks nice in my eyes...and as I mingle around with those professional photographers I try as much as possible to learn from them...or read books and magazines...It helps alot...

People say, you need a good camera (good camera always expensive) for you to take good with high quality pictures..But I think, photography is all about skills..It's all about taking the picture at the right time, and the right place...it's basically how you take the picture, really...and most photographers do editing to their pics...and photo-editing is actually another skill that you need to learn...Most photographer use CS2, and now the CS3..Some use photomatics and develop HDR images...I'm amazed by what all these softwares can do to enhance the quality of your pics..and I am yet to learn all these skills...emm..yeah, actually I do believe that, if you have good camera, and you have the skill you will be able to capture better quality pictures..I'm currently in love with the DSLR camera...hehe

Sometimes, I take pictures of myself..not because I am vain (I won't admit it even if I am..hehehe)..I believe that..Every pic I make is part of a learning process... I turn my lens on my respective worlds, on the people who inhabit it, on the new places I discover, and on the scenes I’ve created... I find truth and I create fiction with cameras..It seems a natural thing to turn the camera around and examine myself, or even to recreate myself...Not vain enough, ya?..hehe...Well, you see...If you have a camera, the first person available to photograph is most obviously yourself... Whether it is a narcissistic impulse, or a convenience, using the self as subject allows us the most freedom we can take with a model... We are completely aware of our own intentions.. It also offers the most control we can exert over our own self-image..To put it as simple as possible so that you can understand, presenting ourselves photographically is an intimate act...It's actually a mean to get self satisfaction...at least, that's how I look at it la...

Now..these are some of the pics I have randomly taken sometimes ago... try to enjoy them, even if they aren't enjoyable..haha...

My first attempt on HDR

KK at night..

Guess who are they?

Likas Mosque... This man has been around since I was a small boy...

At Gaya Street on Sunday
Randomly taken...

Len kali lagi sa post gmbar sampai 1000 baru la kamurang juling mata...hehehe

15 comments:

  1. Gidong said...
     

    Napa sa ada tu isk .. budu o c mesh .. bidaa lah yg ko p latak isk isk

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    KO MEMANG BIDA DONG...harap maklum ja la....

  3. Qhris said...
     

    ooooo nasipppppppppp hehe

  4. ReNo said...
     

    hehe ensom juga ba tu Dong... ow Mesh, betul2 sy ingat tu muka tu 'piano-man' tu. Sy kicik2 sudah di KK kan, mana buli lupa dia... TG, idup lg dia o kan..hehe nice pics bro...

  5. XiGorX said...
     

    lumis, nanti la sa taruh gambar2 ko aa..hahaha...

    ya bah reno...dari sa kici sampai sa tua cam ni tu org tua maintain cam tu juga..kaya sudah dia kali tu kan..bukan ada loan dia mau bayar tu..sa rasa la..hehehe

  6. Anonymous said...
     

    gambar sa kunu meshh..
    wakaka adaka jugak...
    deiii..

  7. Qhris said...
     

    aaikk....kalu branii tu gmbar duet kita lah...byk kan..tp sy tau ko nda brani ma gusip lalala

  8. XiGorX said...
     

    Gusip tu apa lumis? nda sa takut tu...ular ja sama rimau sa takut..haha

    Doth bulum lagi ko penah shooting sama sa..so bulum ada lagi gambar ko....

  9. laskarhitamputih said...
     

    c doth tu ada gambar juga kah?
    ntah2 dia "Man without face!"
    misteri sangat ni....
    Bah mesh, klo ko dapat gambar dia,
    nnt sa belanja ko.
    blanja makan angin...
    warhg hahahahaa.... peace bro :)

  10. Anonymous said...
     

    terpaksa..
    sa pg shooting tmpt ko ni..
    eheheh
    supaya pic sa bulikan komen²kn mesh..hehehe...
    ..............
    bh jd bIla kunu??
    sa mo pg shooting...
    yg mcm tabir purple ka..wkakak

  11. Anderson Kalang said...
     

    Mesh.. last picture ko tu bah, sudah kena beri 'green light' kah dari model tu. Jangan ko kena saman nanti ah timbak timbak sembarangan di kedai tuuu..

    By the way, Good shots bro. We're yet to go 'hunting' together yah!

  12. XiGorX said...
     

    Doth..bila2 ja kalau ko...

    Newton..Seorang gadis bah si Doth ni Newton..Muka ala2 siti nurhaliza..suara cam Dayang Nurfaizah..cara jalan cam noami campbell..Kan Doth ko kan..hahaha

    Anderson..actually sudah minta kebenaran tu bro, but..emm...ya, I was every ready to run for my life la..hhehe

  13. Qhris said...
     

    mana tu gambar butter prawn?

  14. Sebastian said...
     

    meshh..itu2 aki2 lama sda berlengar-lengar d key key kan...ko pun notice jga.. :D anyway nice shots...hehe..sila tunjuk ajar :P

  15. XiGorX said...
     

    sa teda ambil gambar butter prawns sbb nda jadi..wakakakakaa

    ya ba Wel..ah terer sudah ko maa ambil gambar tu
    hehe

Post a Comment