Defoo @ Grace Point with New Friends

Defoo a.k.a Alvin was in KK last night, he went back to KL this morning..Defoo the BBKK taukeh..hehe..No, The Infinitez singer...I was invited to join them at Grace Point, so I made an appearance...Jason, Sumpit, Lumis, Kupi and Mamai were there, and I thought, it was going to be just us..Suprisingly 14 or was it 15 people turned up..Most of them are new to me..It was great meeting up with them..I found out that, most if not all are bloggers as well..We were chatting as if we have known each other for very long time...and somehow rather, it turned out to be bloggers and photographers meeting...hehe...Get to know Vic, the professional photographer..check out his website http://www.kdkcproduction.com/ , met Greg, who claimed himself as Tukang Kupi..and who is also very friendly and funny..Kuai and her friend..Hey, I know Kuai..I didn't recognize her at first...We took lots of pics..(I'm yet to get some pics from vic)..Nice camera you have Vic..hehe...

It was such a great feeling, getting to know the people you know from reading their blogs, or happened to be reading yours in real life...and I'm sure..this is going to be a long lasting friendship...Enjoy the pics...














all right..I'll add in some info later, I really need to go now..hehe....

9 comments:

  1. Unknown said...
     

    mmm... owh em gee! i should have made a 'cleopatra' pose when you snapped that photo... i looked bubbly... time to shaped up...

  2. Hahangai uGie said...
     

    KDKC Production...my uncle's company...Kiddy Binayu..Vic oso my uncle..but i only close to his younger sis..lalala..

  3. GC said...
     

    Bro, mau minta salinan buli kah tu? hehe :)

  4. Jefferi Chang said...
     

    yup everyone is a blogger thou there is one big huge sabah blogger group. anyway, nice to meet you there. :D

  5. XiGorX said...
     

    Hushmonkey..You were not aware, it was meant to be candid..hehe...you look great, nothing to re-shape pun...perut la kali cam saya..hehe

    Ugie..waaa...best ni..kanal2 sudah ahli keluarga ko selain si Marcus kan..hehehe

    Greg..BBKK bah..kestau ja bila..hehe

    Jefferi..Hi Jeff, nice meeting u too...

  6. Anonymous said...
     

    lawa la mesh!! ;)

  7. kuai said...
     

    haha.. yeh still remember u bah... u and Junior is our customer sana SE...:)

    Nice meeting u!

  8. Unknown said...
     

    yeaps, the perut is boink boink... maybe i just missed my go-go boy heydays... hahaha!

  9. XiGorX said...
     

    Mamai..lawakan..makasih..hehehe

    Ricky..Don't worry, it's never too late...I miss my go-go boy days too..ahaks

    Hi kuai...nice meeting you too...

Post a Comment