Pinky..The Siberian Husky...


The Siberian Husky is a medium-sized working dog, quick and light on his feet and free and graceful in action. His moderately compact and well furred body, erect ears and brush tail suggest his Northern heritage. His characteristic gait is smooth and seemingly effortless. He performs his original function in harness most capably, carrying a light load at a moderate speed over great distances. His body proportions and form reflect this basic balance of power, speed and endurance. The males of the Siberian Husky breed are masculine but never coarse; the bitches are feminine but without weakness of structure. In proper condition, with muscle firm and well developed, the Siberian Husky does not carry excess weight (American Kennel Club)..

I came in contact live with one very beautiful Siberian Husky today, Pinky, belongs to the lady whom I bought Rex from..Well, actually, we wanna meet her to get Rex's birth certificate..It was my first time, seeing a Siberian Husky so close that I can actually touch it..and mind me, I took some pictures of Pinky as well..Pinky...a girlish name for a handsome and good looking Siberian Husky...hehehehe..Here are some of the pics...





I wish I have one...wait aa, nanti Christmas...hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment