Another life's Sad Story


You wanna know what irks me? It is the little things, the things that don't really matter but tend to matter anyway. Like cars, normally they run and they get you to where you need to go. Sometimes, out of nowhere, they break down, leaving you stranded on a lonely highway or in a disreputable section of town. But ya know?, I'd rather take the long way home when this happens. I'll watch the clouds overhead and look to the streets in front of me. I'll quit my job and walk every damn street in the country. I'll take the long way home. It takes a while to get where we go, but we get there eventually. Even when I step onto that street and feel the sun hit me like bricks, I love just knowing I'll be in a different place in a different time not so long from now. And maybe that's part of what the meaning of life is.. Get where you plan to go in no particular order and in no particular time, as long as you get there before you die, of course. Don't believe me because I don't believe myself half of the time,hahahaha. Anyway, I've seen many interesting things in my years of wandering. I've looked at things I don't understand, things I don't want to understand and things I wish I understood. And I always wonder whether the knowledge I gain as days go by just fuels the fact that the more I know the less I understand, the less I can see It. I always love to remind myself of this "things that you don't see, you don't know, won't hurt.." I think of myself as an idiot sometimes, and often find myself wondering what my purpose is. That is all secondhand to life. As John Lennon sings, "life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans". Or think "less and enjoy the ride". Yeah I know, too many metaphors alluding to "the road of life". I'll stop that. Life is like a... never mind..You figure it out yourself, remember, I don't look at the world as you do, I look at it as I am...

1 comments:

  1. XiGorX said...
     

    Love to try it..will do...

Post a Comment