Me in Manila


In the spirit of blog posting, I've decided to finally post some pictures of my friends and I in Manila. Well, last week my friends and I went to Manila..It was just for a few days,enuf to keep my soul and mind rejuvenated.Manila is an overpowering city and can certainly prove to be hectic if you are not prepared for it. A combination of the bustle of the traffic, noise, pollution, poverty and often-shabby infrastructure makes the city seem intimidating. However, Manila’s energy and the good humor of its people become infectious. That's what I love most about Manila, and emm..the people there are beautiful and very polite..I wonder, how can we claimed our people here as being "courteous and polite"..not even close, I think..
Okay,here are some of the pics..Who knows, maybe by looking at them, you would also be interested to visit Manila.

This is me when I was feeling a bit crazy...


Waiting for dinner to be served. I must admit that I have problems when it comes to food in Manila..Coz, somehow, I think they don't have anything similar to our curry, or nasi lemak, or Ngau Chap..:(

Under the hot sun in Fort Santiago, Intramuros..The area is surrounded by thick brick walls..

The Dungeons..During World War II, the Japanese used the it as a prison. The dungeons are below the high-tide level and sometimes prisoners drowned here. Right at the end of the war the Japanese started on a wholesale massacre of prisoners, and in one small cell the bodies of 600 people were found The climb to the top of Fort Santiago is worth the view of the Pasig River. Below are the dungeons, where the 600 Filipinos were found dead of drowning..

Well, I think, that's all for now..I'll post some more, if I feel like doing so..hehehe

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    punya men kesian si junior, sikit sj gambar dia hahahaha

Post a Comment