Me and My World (Part II)

Life is like a blanket too short. You pull it up and your toes rebel, you yank it down and shivers meander about your shoulder. But cheerful folks manage to draw their knees up and pass a very comfortable night. I don't like to grumble..I keep everything to myself..People think that I'm happy and nothing's wrong with me..But, deep inside, only God knows how...I have to admit that, I'm a great pretender..I pretend like I'm walking on cloud 9, sleep on a bed of roses, and enjoying every single second of my life. I'm not trying to be hypocritical..It's just that, I don't wish to share my life story with people..coz I don't need no sympathy..Well, anyway, I'm not that pathetic...To live remains an art which everyone must learn, and which no one can teach..

Well, stop talking about this life sad story.,.there's nothing I can do about it..Why torture yourself when life will do it for you? I'll follow the paths wherever life may take me..I thought. Yep, work your butt off for five days and then have two days off to recuperate before doing it all again. Oh yeah it was God. That being out there in the cosmos that people talk to when they need something. No I don't hate God and religion. I am not an atheist who will suddenly recant on my deathbed just in case there is a small chance I may go to Hell...(opppss..I never wish for that,though..hehehe) Hell, more commonly known as work, employment, a job, means of getting very little money to support that really disgusting habit of eating and living. No one ever said it was going to be easy, and now I have to face it all alone, my own way. Well, not really, I have friends, remember?...You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life...So, might as well just go with the flow..It will lead you to places you've never imagine you would be..God has grant me the serenity to accept the things, I cannot change..and He gave me life, soul and brain, so that I can use them to function well as normal human being..I hope, when I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." -end-

0 comments:

Post a Comment