Arghhhhh...

Well, emm..Seriously, I don't have much to write today, I just feel like, I'm going insane after marking some assignments and project papers. I just hope, I wouldn't have to be admitted to the asylum for all these insanity..I've been quite busy and occupied since this morning..anyway, I still managed to entertain my friend on YM..hehehe..This is the time of the semester when I hated it the most..The students have submitted all their assignments and final projects..Leaving me with only a few square inch of space to put on my note book and other personal belongings..I don't bother to re-arrange or put everything nicely and in order, let it be this way, so that when my boss sees me, he knows that I'm actually doing something and I'll get credit for being good staff..hehehe..Yeah, as if he ever did that to anyone at all...
I think these students are just wasting their time and money here in ATI, and I feel so mad reading their assignments..There are few of which I didn't even bother to read, and marked '0'..They deserve it..All the contents are copy and paste..I've spent endless efforts telling them that I don't entertain plagiarized work, but I guess they wanna try me..So this is what you get...I have at least 30 more assignments to mark, but I don't think I would be able to continue. I'll stop for today, and hope tomorrow, I'll be able to do few more...aRRRGhhhh...Alight, I think that's all for today..See, I told ya..I don't have much to say, Didn't I??

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    wahhhhh, syukur lah sya bukan student ko hahahaha. kalau derang bagi alasan yg puppy makan assignment derang pasal tu terpaksa meniru as self defense mimang confirm ko bagi full mark tu kann? hahaha

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    ya..itu ja satu2nya alasan yg sa buli terima..hehehehe

Post a Comment