Pics by Moogy Lee....

I was checking on pictures posted by people randomly on Flickr....and I found this one, I should say gawddamn simple, talented and very creative photographer...he has more than 500 pics in his flickr, most of them are potrait of his own...and I enjoyed all the pics in his photostream..I couldn't help myself but feel very envious (in a good way of course) of his talent in photography...compare to my very limited skill..huuhh!!! I just love his ideas...he makes a simple shot looks really really amazing...and he got almost hundreds of positivie comments on his pictures by PROs....I'm amazed....
I wish I could take these kind of shots....(by the way, I already asked for his permission to post his pics here)....


can you possibly think of something like this..taking pictures among the mannequins?..damn brilliante!!

I can't even think of this one..it looks soooo real...

I just love it...he really know how to pose and act for the camera..ow by the way..he took this by himself...
Everyone seems to be doing this now...but don't u just love this scene?? Gambling with himself...awesome!!!!

I got really inspired by this guy here...I think I should really take photography seriously...(how many times have you heard me saying this again??,,,hehehe)..Well, the will is strong but the flesh is weak...that's a lame excuse, I know...but I've got to depend myself...hehehe

4 comments:

  1. GC said...
     

    fuiyoh power oh ilmu photoshop dia.

  2. jasonjay said...
     

    apa gia link flickr tu lelaki tu mesh ... so far sia lum kagum lagi ni ... hu hu

  3. XiGorX said...
     

    power kan greg...sa tension tingu..hehehe

    Jason...sa nda tau sudah tu mana dia punya link...hahaha...sa cuba cari kio

  4. Wel^Beiolman said...
     

    I love all of them..cool pics and very very creative indeed.....

Post a Comment