my old pics

We had few cans of San Miguel last night...it reminded me so much of Manila...Heck...I miss Malate...hehehe...Nope..It won't be long, we're gonna have another trip there next year...When I reached home, I started looking out for my old album...Haha..Looking at me 10 years back was really funny..I couldn't stop laughing....I was as black as ba ba black sheep...skinnier as if I was a junky...but seriously, during that time around, I wasn't considered as ugly...maybe because everyone was as ugly too, ya....Anyway, I prefer the way I look now..although, I wish I could retain my figure 5 years ago...hahaha...

Have a laugh at these pics....hehehe


This was taken yesterday....and that Angelo my naughty boy...
This was 5 years ago...I was still in Shah Alam...Working in a hotel...
Aahh...see, this is my second semester Diploma...blurry la coz I take pic of my picture...hehe
6 years ago During Mt.Kinabalu Climbathon
9 years ago....longest hair I've ever had...
after form 5..waiting for my SPM result...eew
1998..UiTM....hehehe
When I was much younger....this figure la sa mau...hehehe

Well, I might look different now...but, I haven't changed much...its good to see those changes as you get .... not going to say older...more mature...hahaha

9 comments:

  1. Qhris said...
     

    wahhhh ko dulu kan :
    1. balah tangah
    2. mcm lagi itam
    3. mmg lagi kurus tu kaki, tangan, muka
    4. sinyuman la tatap masi sama
    yg len sy nda tau aapa yg ubah, kali mmg pengurat dr dulu wkakaa

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    sekius me...pengurat ko bilang....bulum penah lagi sa mengurat ni...diurati penah la...kikikihihihi

  3. GuRaNgAk said...
     

    Hmm..after looking at your pics with those hair..mcm ter'flash-back' yg sy pernah nmpk ko di UiTM tau..hmm. Ko same batch sama durang Victor Gondipon ka tu?
    And yes, balah tangah batu bertangkup juga la kan..haha..Kewl!

    :D

  4. Pelangi said...
     

    mmm sa rasa lagi bagus ko gumuk dari ko kurus he he he

  5. XiGorX said...
     

    Gur...ko nampak sa punya gambar dulu baru ko ingat sa la kan..hehehe..si Victor nopoh nga..senior sa...hehe

    tu la PS, sa suka sa skg ni...hehehe

  6. Anonymous said...
     

    ya..ya..
    sa rasa skrg terlbih mingkikut oo meshh..
    ngam lg ko butak² dri ko ada rmbut..hheheh
    ***
    tergugat ma saa..hehe

  7. XiGorX said...
     

    aiseh men...si doth tergugat kenen...pa sa mau lawan ko..rambut ko panjang..lebat..ikal mayang sari lagi tu...hehehehe

  8. jasonjay said...
     

    OMMMGGGGGGG !!!! punya itam kau dulu2 meshhhhh !! kotigog my hat nampak ....

    nanti sia kurik2 old pic sia ... jan korang pengsan suda kik kik kik

  9. XiGorX said...
     

    sa pun kotigok bah jason..huahuahua..bah, cuba gia kasi kuar tu gambar2 ko..hehe

Post a Comment