another Entry about the PAST

My whole life i was the one that liked taking pictures and thinking of the memories it had...eventually I notice I was like that with everything, and I almost thought the only reason I was brought into this life is to be stuck in the past... I want to move on, meet new people, make things, I want to start living...

I realized its okay to embrace the memories of the past, but not to let yourself be dictated by the “use to be’s” I realized I had to stop looking in the rear view mirror of life because it prevented me from focusing on what was ahead of me... It’s all moment to moment, but eventually it will be day to day and soon enough I will be completely free...

Since I let go and stopped living in the past, I feel so much freedom, I had forgotten what it was like to feel free...Now, I'm feeling it again..It feels like Independence Day everyday... I feel like a weight has been lifted off of me...and I feel so light, that the soft breeze can fly me away... The thing is living in the past only causes pain, because it doesn’t allow you to grow as an individual and eventually you end up losing years of your life in a relationship that had so much pain..

Living in the past was only good for a temporary moment, but it left me trapped and it was so hard to let the past go and live for today…but I thank God he released me from all of that…this one is hard for me... On one hand there are so many great things that I love about the past, friends, fun times, my childhood and i want more than anything else to be back in that time...On the other hand there are a couple bad things that i just need to get over and quit obsessing about...I'm living a better life now, and as I set my head to look nowhere else but to my future...I'm excited about life..I'm excited about everything...but this is soon going to be 'in the past' as well...

For now..I just wanna cherish my life...

Have a wonderful weekends ahead...

0 comments:

Post a Comment