The Hiatus is Over....

So it’s been over three months since I’ve posted here...or, maybe more than three months... Marvelous job I’ve been doing about keeping up with a blog that’s supposed to be something like an online portfolio, eh? However, I’ve decided not to delete everything and start fresh... That would be inherently dishonest (and also stupid for deleting that which I have not saved).. Instead, I shall simply press on with my renewed desire to keep this damn thing up to date...:)

Lets start with a smile..a real genuine smile...:)

This blog ain’t dead yet...I’ve just been pretty occupied, I will get back regularly when i get a sense of normality some time soon...and I mean, no sooner than now...Hehe...Gosh, here I go again...that was what I said in my last post, right?..haha...bear with me..I'm really coming back this time...and I will feed you everyday with my random thoughts....(I wish...)

We hear a lot about “dead blogs” on the internet, or even “one post blogs”... I guess I just don’t want to conform to those neo-clichés...It is tough, admittedly, writing to an extremely minimal audience, wondering why your blog hasn’t become the next big thing on the net.. Hoping that suddenly your post views will shoot up into the thousands.. That someone will actually listen..

well, seriously..I really don't mind at all...this time, I'll write more..this is not another hiatus alert...I'm back to blogging again...and this time it is intended to share the new journey that I am undertaking....will be back for more posts..I promise...

The struggle continues...the hiatus is over...

3 comments:

  1. Qhris said...
     

    common bebeh...kekekek besides tulis2 then klik2 nuff..more worth too bebeh ...:P

  2. carolchs said...
     

    banyak pun happening events ko tu mesh...ko saja malas mo type tu...sa tau tu :D

  3. XiGorX said...
     

    hehehe....ok2...sa rajin2 la ni skg..hehe

Post a Comment