Letter to my Blog

My Dear Beloved Blog

I'm sorry that I don't visit you as often as I should have lately, let alone do some updating to your almost outdated features...I've been busy..Seriously I am..You could actually ask my good friends about that... I've been running up and down, coast to coast, south to north, East to West everyday, and I'm tired, sick and exhausted...that's how busy I am...I hope you could understand, and believe me...I love you still..Dearly and tenderly...Yesterday I came to visit you here, and...as usual, you looked so pale and blue...maybe, due to lack of activities...I left without saying anything..I do apologize for that...

Hey, you don't have to be sad, you don't have to be ashamed...you're as good as any other blogs out there...at least, you have some good pictures here, right?..and some people...don't have that....Did I cheer you up? well, you could at least smile...:)..I remember, we used to be together a lot last time..you're the first one I visited in the morning...and I stayed with you till late night...Things changed...You didn't, I did....and people are talking about that...Those people, who come here, dropped a line on your board, telling you that I don't love you anymore, and that I am a lazy person..just because I don't come and visit you the way I used to...Don't listen to them..for they don't know what they are talking about..and for sure, they don't have anything better to do in life...Hehehehe...

The rain has stopped, and I'm glad..maybe I can go for a little walk with that fat boy Rex...he needs to lose weight...opss...talking about weight, you know what Dear Blog...I lose weight in less than a month...and I'm happy about that...Have I told you already that I'm going diving next month?...First in Cebu and then, we're off to Sipadan...emm, there seems to be a problem with our permit to Sipadan, but we're still trying..until we get the permit..It won't be as fantastic to dive in Mabul or Kapalai without diving in Sipadan...You know how much I love it there, right?...and, I wanna look good when I put on my wet suit..that flabby abs would look awful in that tight suit...hehehe..but, hey..I feel comfortable now..I don't miss that 5kgs at all...lalalala...

I think, I have introduced you with my new friend, EOS50D, right?...he's my partner in crime now...we always go out together, he's a good friend...Some of the pics I put on you were taken by him...Nice, right?...I think I'm in love with this 50D friend of mine...Yesterday we went to the briefing and rehearsal of the Miss Sabah Oriental 2009 in D-Junction..we took some good pictures of the contestants, and yeah...some of them require us to be their photographer during the event...this is great...and of course, all the pics will be featured here...and you, you will look better and alive again....So don't ever think that, I have abandoned you because I have a new friend now...Somehow...you two are closely related together...you two are good friends too...

I have said enough...i hope, you could just tell the visitors that you're still alive...and I am going to make you bright and be cheerful again...For the time being...just leave me alone with 50D...

yours sincerely
Random Thoughts

:) let me just laugh...hehehehehehehe

4 comments:

  1. berry said...
     

    hmmm..... I felt guilty juga baca ni.. hahaha.. cause I didn't visit my own blog as often either! *sigh*

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    well, I guess we're just too busy bah kan..hehehe

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    U sounded really cute in dis post. Have a nice day *(^_^)*

  4. XiGorX said...
     

    hjahahaha.....thanks

Post a Comment