just rambling...

It's all over now...the joy and fun in the sun, the loud musics, the tapai2, bir2 and all those strong liquors...they are no more...The food, ow..where are they?...The waking up late in the morning, and staying up late at night, and going to sleep early morning....It's all over now....As if I have just awakened from a long sleep and beautiful dream..or, it should be series of dreams...and now, I'm back to reality...back to what it has always been....Life...That's it...

Going to the office today seemed like taking the long way from Tambunan tu Sandakan, I could have sworn, the matress felt like...emm...the best matress in the world this morning...but, I have to wake up, I have things to do...I'm one responsible person if you don't already know....hehe..BUt, this is not always the case, I could be very irresponsible sometimes, but...yeah...depends...Seriously, there's nothing much to do in the office, when everything else has been settled long time ago....So, I have been in front of my lappy since the time I came in...now, my eyes are getting really tired...Was I asleep for few seconds just now? ughhh....Not getting enough sleep lately..but not tonight..Will be watching A.I first, feed my boys, and hit the sack like nobody's business....

Sometimes I get really sick and tired of my daily routines...get caught in the traffic jam and feeling extraordinarily sleepy while driving home after work...and the song "if I was a boy" by Beyonce....forgive me, if you like that song, coz..I can't seem to fine anything in the song, from the lyric to the melody...It's all wrong...

I need some changes, a betterment...something that I'm really excited to do, and always look forward to...I want so much, but I can't have them all...I need so much..but who am I to ask?...being human sucks sometimes...with our diversifying needs and wants compare to our very little means..we end up being no where..we stay where we are....We don't have much, but choices...and choosing could be so tiring and frustrating...If I could just point, and it's mine...would it secure me an everlasting happiness and satisfaction? If I could..only if...and, true...It's going to remain only if...

Maybe, I'll wake up tomorrow with some fresh new hopes...or maybe, I wake up tomorrow not seeing light at all..maybe and only if..they remain my best buddies....

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    do you really mean what you're rambling here, Mesh? :) susah tau mau ubah.. :)

    blueorange

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    hi blueorange...yup susah mau ubah kan..mcm mana pun, we still prefer our routines kan..hehehe

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    hehehe yup.. :D

    blueorange

    @anyway have a lovely February.. sa nda rajin suda p baca blog.. sa concentrate more on my photography.. apa pun cantik lalat2 kau tu.. pint sharp n detail.. one of my fav. subject dulu.. outstanding sa bilang.. congrats on the new camera juga.. jelos sa..

  4. XiGorX said...
     

    hehehehe...blueorange..thanks alot for all your comments...hehehe

Post a Comment