HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR....

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE......

GONG XI FA CAI.....

To all my dear readers, since it's gonna be cuti2 again for few days, I, also would take my cuti2 from blogging for a while...will get back after the chinese new year...

Just a short and quick reminder to everyone, please be extra careful...Don't and never attempt to do anything stupid..such as, racing car with the policemen...If you're going back home (kampung), make sure your house has been locked, you might never know, Mr.Robber might be interested in your microwave...and if you have dog(s)...Don't be stupid to leave your dog(s) without any food and drinks...get someone to take care of them while you're gone...you're making a big mistake if you leave your dog unattended for a long duration of time....If I know, I'll shoot you in the head....hahaha..kidding...

Bah, sepa2 yg cina tu, and ada open house, don't forget to remember me...invite me la..I'm gonna be bored ni...hahaha...but, make sure got angpau one aa...hehehe...

K la...Slamat tahun baru.......Cina...

0 comments:

Post a Comment