The Unscripted Me

Last night I had a dream that I was cast as Harry in Harry Potter... But I had too many obligations, like practising my magics, trying to fly with a stolen broom..nothing ever work.. and I missed three weeks of rehearsals...I was soooo worried, I could have confessed that I cried in my dream..and then, when the opening night came, I insisted with my manager, who happened to be none other but si Junior himself, that I had to be at the show... I have promised to be there...my fans are waiting for my first appearance..(I don't know what happened to the real cast, the real Harry Potter..but in my dream, I was more famous than he is...cool..:)..)

I arrived in a wizard costume..(all blacks, I looked so confident, and in my dream, I thought, I really can perform magics..) and everyone was staring at me and asking me, “Where the hell have you been?” with their eyes... I was anxious and guilt-stricken, thinking about all of the work that had gone on while I was away...I said, I was busy practising my magics, while trying to hide my shaking legs... I told them I was ready, “Please put me on stage.” The stage manager looked at me sternly and asked if I knew my parts.. Have I memorized all of my lines?

And that’s when my heart sank... I didn’t know a single line... I didn’t even know where my script was...I have never been given any before..and I thought, I could just come up there and say anything I want.. I wanted to keep my promise, but I was wholly unprepared... Completely inept...and I said to myself..I could never be Harry Potter..just because I don't remember my lines...That was terrible..
And then I flushed with embarrassment as my understudy walked by, fully decked out in wizard costume... I bit my lip, wondering why I hadn’t just given up, when I didn’t have a clue what I was doing?...
Then I was awakened...Rex was whining next to me...He needed to pee...
Huh...it was really a weird dream..I've never had any dream like that..Maybe, I was hard headed..I've never given up so easily..I'm quite persistent..sometimes, if not most of the time..or maybe...it was just a dream, and it has no meaning at all...

2 comments:

  1. Qhris said...
     

    wakaka..buli katawa ka? emm sy rasa ko kana influence jga ni tgk magic c laurence tu ari...tp kan..memanglah ko nda ble jd c harry potter bah..u will always c ramesh..kalu ko jd org lain sdh, tiadalah c pembuli gila gituuu..

  2. XiGorX said...
     

    aikkss...sa pembuli meh...langsung nda sesuai ow...huhu

Post a Comment