Spirit and PUsakag

I just came back from a launching of an album...Yeah, our local artist la bah...It was raining outside, and I'm sweating like an elephant..I don't have any idea if elephants sweat...Hippo does, I think..emm...I'm not sure about that either...Hah!!! Do I sound like I really care?..not really, right...?
Before I go on telling you about the album launching, I'd like to tell you a sad story and a bit creepy too...Writing this gives me goosebum already...I went to the bank to withdraw some money just before punching out from the office today, as I stepped inside the bank, I thought I saw our former librarian at the college (Mr.David Kosaga..He resigned and move to other company)...I haven't seen him for so long since he left..so I said 'Hi'..or was it 'eh'...Yeah, the word that would normally come out spontaneously from your mouth when you see your friends...The person whom I thought was my ex-colleague gave a bedazzled look but still smiling anyway...Obviously, he doesn't know me...and I don't know him either...So I looked away, trying to keep myself calm...and flushing with the greatest embarrasment ever...Yeah, as if I have never done and came across to such situation before..ahaks...Later this evening, while having my dinner and watching tv, I received a text message from a friend asking me to pray for Mr.David Konsaga because he fell down, and was unconcious...and of course I did..few minutes after that, my colleague called me and conveyed the news that Mr.David Konsaga has passed away....I was shocked..I really thought he was going to be okay...then, I remember what happened at the bank...I called my dad, he told me that his spirit has visited me for the last time...Ahhh...this part gave me goosebums...I don't want to believe in such thing, it could be a mere coincidence..and it has no connection at all..but...yeah...it happened...So you tell me if you ever had this kind of experience before...To the family of the late David Konsaga, my greatest condolence...May his good soul rest in peace..Amen...

Now, lets get back to the album launching at Pusakag Cafe...Me and my friends are among the people who frequent this cafe...a simple restaurant-like cafe in Donggongon...I wasn't actually planning to go, I prefer to watch tv and just hit the sack early tonight...but, I told you..I had goosebums, right?...a simple excuse to go there...hehehe...I brought along my cameras..Yeah, 2 of them...and rushed to Pusakag, coz I finally realized that I don't wanna miss the show...when I reached pusakag, someone came to me asking me "boss, kita dari mana?"...I said "haiya, sa lambat sudah ow, saya tidur bah tadi di rumah"...and then he said.."ow, maksud saya, boss ni press ka, blogger ka, dari media ka"...Daanggg!!!! another flush of embrassment...Well, he gave me the goodie bag meant to be given to press people...Huh...Kin malu sa ja...Hahahaha...

I have missed all the best part..I only managed to get some pics...Well anyway, one of the artistes was my schoolmate last time in Tamparuli...I thought the album was already released long time ago...When we met him at Pantai Point few months back, he gave us a copy of his CD...Emm, why only now launching ow??....but, it's ok...Yang penting sa ada bergambar sama si Felix Agus..The AF2 Star...something to be proud of, right? hehehe...

Okay, these are the information I got from the goodie bag..I guess, I have the responsibility to share it with you..eventhough, I'm not from the press..hehehe

The group consists of 3 singers

- Larry Quentin
- Siti Rohaya Mohd Yassin a.k.a Suri
- Shawn Cephus a.k.a Shawnskinz (from USA)

Their group is called EPISOD and has only been established this year..They go with the concept of FREE POP, the pioneer of such a concept in Sabah...Their songs are mostly about love, greeds, and wars (which is happening in all over the world)...There are 8 songs in this album

1. Episod Cinta
2. Harijadi Mu
3. True Love (English)
4. Engkau Yang Satu
5. Di manakah Sinar Cinta (English and Malay Version)
6. Kembali
7. Bergaya
8. Bayu

all the songs are good...em..yeah..(actually, sa bulum dingar smua....hehehehe)...anyway, if you wanna have a copy of this CD you can call me..coz, I'm willing to sell you one...I have two of them..remember? ahaksss...Kidding..Pi la cari di kedai..ada jual sudah tu..hehehehe
To EPISOD..all the best to you guys...
Enjoy my pics kio...


Akhirnya dapat juga begambar sama si semut merah ni...Felix Agus


Ya..kalau kamurang nda kenal la kan..ni la saya..lalala
Ini nopo nga,sa sama si pirut..Leks ko bro..hehe
barisan artist2 sabah...si felix ja la sa kenal...
lagi..more of the sabahan artistes

EPISOD with their manager
mesra alam....
tahniah la ko punya album kana launch sudah...
my endless love...dorang punya lagu bah...
kawan2 sa ni...
ada plak si ps di pisuk2 ni..hi PS
The Album...Bili la yg original kio...





Adada..Rex!!! NO!!! hehehe Gimmick ja tu..hehe

10 comments:

  1. ArnabGumuk said...
     

    memang menggerunkan la bah cerita ko ni..tp apa yg bapa ko tu ksitau memang betul..roh org yg meninggal tu akan berlegar di tempat yg selalu dia berada ketika dia masih hidup..bg pendapat aku, insiden ko ni sbg satu petunjuk yg kita ni hidup di dunia hanyalah sementara..jadi jangan sia2 kan hayat yang kita masih ada..

  2. mamaii said...
     

    spirit? ermm slalu jg sya dgr dari orang cerita la tp sya pun belum pernah mengalami ni.. kadang2 mau kena percaya jg ckp org2 tua sebab dorang lebi banyak tau kan..hihi ngam ka?!

    wahh!! syok kmu p pusakag kan, ada sya dpt sms dr kadus but forwarded by lumis..sorry guys! nda dpt datang suda janji sma kawan, dia minta tulung antar p 1borneo then antar lagi dia balik p king park hotel..hayaa!! hehe pas tu p makan lagi..;)

  3. XiGorX said...
     

    ya bah hamp...aku mau percaya juga la..sbb tu org kan, sebijik cam dia bah..baju pun yg mcm baju dia slalu pakai...emmm....but, shouldn't be afraid la...betul la, we should not just take our life for granted kan...thanks kio

    Maii..sa pun sikit lagi nda pigi tu...sa pi sana pun lambat sudah maa...smpt pi amik gambar2 sikit ja...hehe

  4. Wel^Beiolman said...
     

    punya tembam suda si felix kan.haha...si shawn pun ada tu sana mesh..haha..yg masuk one in a mil kenen.hehe..

    ba creepy jg la dingar tp mimang ada jg tu mcm tu..selalu kalu yg rapat la..

  5. Japrin said...
     

    Bro.. nanti sa update blog sa petang nanti.. :)

    ui.. it was so creepy... eee... hehe.. God bless him..

    well done 4 ur pic at pusakag bro.. sayang, ko balik awal gia.. kalau tia, leh lai kita cerita2 sikit time tu.. I am going home late. Me with Usal & Melvin was the last people over there at that nite. :)

  6. XiGorX said...
     

    wel, sa lambat datang sudah tu malam tu..turus sa malu sudah..nda lagi kunun tingu2 org..hehehe...ya, si felix berisi sudah sikit, tapi sa berisi banyak lagi la..hahaha...

    Pirut...ko gia nda kestau sa..kalau ko sms sa tu, sa datang balik tu pi sana..hehehehe...bah, update la bolog mu wahai sahabat ku..hehe

  7. Anonymous said...
     

    trtarik juga sa gan ceta ko pasal spirit kawan ko tu. act, sa pun ada pengalaman mcm tu...masa tu my late uncle memang sakit tenat, 2 hari b4 da pass away,time tu sa balik dr kolej..sa tgk rumah da & nampak da brdiri, nampak sihat ja. so dlm hati hati,ingatkan uncle sa sdh sihat & balik rumah.pas 2 hari, mak sa bgtau uncle sdh p away. tkajut sa...till now, bayangan uncle sa berdiri sihat msh segar d ingatan sa..

  8. XiGorX said...
     

    jadi maksudnya memang perkara cam ni boleh berlaku kan...kita pray ja la supaya roh dorang tu rest in peace kan..thanks anyway...

  9. wahdi said...
     

    Do u use speed light for those pics?

  10. XiGorX said...
     

    Nope....hehehe...Why?....

Post a Comment